Looking to re-fi a 4-plex in Charlevoix, Mi. Generates $1650 mo in rents. I pay taxes, ins and garbage totaling $420 mo. In town with all units rented with one year leases. Looking for 75-100k.  Thanks, Brad

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Brad,

We are an asset based lender, which means we evaluate the cash flow of your rental property rather than your personal debt to income ratio. We only care about the cash flow of the property, loan to value (max 75%), and fico score (680) - No tax returns required - Bank rates/terms.

Currently, we have a 5 unit - $500K minimum, however we are reducing this amount to 1 - unit - $75,000 minimum by end of the month.

Please reach out to me for assistance.

My personal email bob@realestatelender.info

www.realestatelender.info

I recently went through a divorce that hit my credit report hard. It is nearing six hundred but it will be another 8-12 months before I get to 680.  Thanks, Brad

Greetings Brad,
We offer rental property financing for residential investment properties nationwide - No tax return required or personal debt to income counted against you. Bank rates/terms.
We make “asset-based” loans, which means we evaluate the cash flow of your rental property rather than your personal debt to income ratio.
Our typical client owns 5 or more units, and has been turned down by the bank due to insufficient income shown on their tax returns. We make it simple to qualify and use a common sense approach to approving your loan. Personal debts do not count against you.
Currently we have a 5 unit minimum - $500,000 loan minimum, but this amount will be reduced by end of year but likely sooner.  I am to write a loan on 1-unit, also, so long as the property will appraise for at least $100,000.  The minimum loan size is $75,000.
Rates are drive by loan to value, fico score and loan size.  Blanket loans range from mid 5's to mid 6's - single unit loans mid 6's to low 7's - both programs offer 5 and 10 year terms - 30 year amortizations.
The main difference's between us and a traditional bank.
1. We offer 10 year fixed rate/ 30 year amortizations. In general, banks only lend up to 5yr/20 amortizations
2. We offer non-recourse loans - Banks only recourse
3. We do not require tax returns and do not look at your personal debts. We only care about the cash flow of the property - With banking, there is something called global debt service ratio that can kill a deal very quickly because personal debts are counted against you.
4. We allow 90 day value seasoning from the day you close. This will allow you to cash out based on fair market value with out waiting 12 months, therefore leveraging the equity to buy more property sooner than later - Most banks will not allow you to leverage the equity until property is owned for 12 months
5. We do not care how many properties you own, we can finance as many as you would us like to.
6. Minimum FICO 660 for blanket loans- 600 for single unit loans- Most banks 700 and higher
7. Cash out for anything - Most banks want to know where the cash is going to be spent
8. Minimum Debt Service ratio 1.2% NO Global Debt Service Ratio. We only look at the asset- Traditional banking count personal debts against you

Do you have a number I can reach you at to discuss the details?  Thanks, Brad   231-487-9300

Get your loan with no Upfront Fees, you would have the privilege to deal directly with private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 5 days max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

Robert Clarkson

Email: robclax007@gmail.com

Phone Number: (978) 276-9538

please email me at bwabrey@gmail.com

Please give the property value and how much you owe on it.

What are the major factors against your loan but we can provide the loan at No Upfront fees and Low interest rate irrespective of your Credit score,Write Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com for details

Generation of Funds,Investment,Capital for Personal and Business use, as well as Mortgage/Home loans to Purchase or Refinance,can be met with hitting on the right genuine source with less interest rate, contact johndanzell212@gmail.com

Hello Brad 

My name is Kerry Morton i am a private individual lender, I can help you with the finance you seek, Email me for more info my email address is kerrymortonglobalfinance@gmail.com.

I noticed this request was in Nov 2014, if you are still interested contact reggie@michaellewisgroup.com.  Our web site is http://michaellewisgroup.com.  Hope to hear from you.  If you are not interested forget this note.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

P.S.  We help real estate agents close more sales.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service