Hard assets quick turnaround. 

we need some creative financing.  We have a new system that converts open top hopper rail cars (unused coal carrying cars) into a closed hopper system.  We have a group of 76 cars that are immediately available.  They  are easily converted by adding a roof and changing the discharge pans.   The following is a cost break down on purchasing and converting the 76 cars:

Roof Kits:

Material                                                                     $ 6,585 X 76  = $ 500,460         

Labor                                                                         $ 4,783 X 76  = $ 363,508

Freight                                                                       $     350 x 76  = $  26,600

Profit                                                                          $  1,904 X 76 = $ 144,704

$1,035,272

Roof  Subtotal                                                                                              $1,035,272

Rail cars                                                                     $25,000 ea X 76 =    $1,900,000

Roof and Pan Installation                                           $ 7,800 ea X 76 =     $   592,800

TOTAL        $3,528,072

The cars when complete lease for about $600 a month on a 60 month operating lease.  The cars also have a 7 year straight line deprecation.  We are looking for funding for the purchase of the 76 railcars, $1,900,000.  The title to the cars stays with the entity funding the purchase until the cars are transferred to the end user.  My partner can fund the conversion and we can provide leases.  My partner in this has a takeout letter from Pacific West Equipment a bank that will take out the cars as soon as they are converted.  The total turnaround time on the conversion is about 120 days.

We have a short time frame to secure the cars.  They are inspected and fully certified for use.  Is this something you can work with?

jim@fabcarllc.com

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jim@fabcarllc

Can they move quick?

jim@fabcarllc.com

I read your loan proposal with the above subject but you did not leave a phone number to call you to discuss the scenario and its funding process,Have you been searching for a direct Private hard money Lender to help you with your loan request that DOES NOT Charge any Upfront Fees ? If so, you've found the right source.I can assure you that Money is something that I enjoy earning, but the key is "earning" and not "taking".
As Direct and registered Private Money Lender we provide you with the funds you need to quickly close, whether it be for commercial or residential real estate investments or other requirements. If you are tired of hearing "No" from the banks, a private money loan may fit your present needs or investment strategy perfectly,
   Why us?
*Business Accredited by New York Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending (New York- SML)
*Free application and receive 48 hours approval and  Less than 1 week funding
*Business accredited by the New York Office of Financial Regulation provides regulatory oversight New York financial services providers.
*Loan Hard Copies mailed to you: Bonded Courier within 3 business days after application through FedEx .
* No up-front fees
* All at Best Available LTVs.
* Amortization & Terms up to 25 full years
* Speak to past and current references
*You haven’t got the best mortgage, if you haven’t called us,an advanced solution to your financial needs
* WE LOVE BROKERS!!!  We typically split points 50/50 with licensed brokers.
I'll always be available to answer questions throughout the lending process from beginning to end
N.B: Please send an email with your phone number before you call to allow me have a thorough over view about your scenario before talking to you.
Martin Reid (Direct loan officer)
Thank you for choosing RightWay Lending
Martin Reid (Direct loan officer)
Email: martinreid225@ hotmail.com , martinreid@rightwayloans.biz
Call: 646-457-4286
Fax: 646-453-6438

To know more about Lender, terms, references and testimonials visit the websites-

LENDER
WEBSITE

RightWay Lending Customer Service address:424 Hunts Point Ave, Bronx, NY 10474
 'we are the detail people, 'Right terms, Right steps, Right loans',

504-392-8123

I tried to call and email and was not successful.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service