I am a private lender and i give out loan to people as to assist them in various ways like settlement of debts,re consolidation and perhaps start new business to earn a living.I was settled a huge amount of money during my retirement from governmental service.So i choose to assist persons in many ways and also make profit in the process.So apply today to 
sandra.geraci10@gmail.com

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are an authorized HUD Brokerage in Central Florida.

As such, we support a network of over 30 investors, helping them procure, rehab, and sell properties.

Several of them are "out of Country" investors. For them we make offers, they close, then we provide the rehab.

These are typically rehab loans less than $ 50,000, and are short term as we are in a very strong market and have all the Contractors in place to move quickly.

We currently have a manufactured home on land project that requires $ 20,000 to rehab, already have buyers waiting, and our client owns it outright.

The property rehab loan will be in our name as these are typically joint ventures.

Once we have this piece of the equation covered, this will become a very active, repeatable business model.

We have already begun and have already spent about $ 2,000 n the rehab so far, but for speed, want to finance the rest of the rehab.

In addition, we also have a large waterfront home that needs $ 30K in rehab, a large SFH that needs $ 25K, another manufactured home on lend that will need $ 10K, etc.

We are looking for a multiple project, long term funding partner for our clients. Paperwork will be with us and the timeline is always less than 6 months for repayment.

Hello Mrs. Geraci,

I tried reaching out to you at the e-mail address supplied in your posting but it seems to not be working, I would like to receive a complete outline of your funding program.

Please feel free to get back to me @ creillc@comcast.net

Thank you.

Kevin Rizzo

can you provide more info about your funding program I have a project that need funding david hickles email codeof3@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service