Any direct hard money lenders offering financing for properties in the $200,000 to $500,000 range? Looking for both commercial and fix & flip funding.

Lenders, what is available below $500k? What states do you lend?

Thanks

Views: 1184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are direct lenders ,registered and available to jump on your property financing with proof of funds available to secure contracts.There is no reason why a loan cannot close on the closing date. I will not tell you what you want to hear but will only tell you the facts, deal with an experience and credible lender with clear terms and quick funding.

Contact me below through email to know more details: such as license, one-on-one meeting, proof of funds,terms,loan process and closing time frame. ''You can not find a better lender''

Phone:+1(267)-800-0370
Fax: +1(215)-392-2971
Email: lynn@citadelloans.biz

WEBSITE

LICENSE

I know a lot of lenders might have contacted you with what they have to offer but I would like to prove to you why we are different from other lenders.Have you been searching for a direct Private money Lender to help you with your loan
request that DOES NOT Charge any Upfront Fees ? If so, you've found the right source.I can assure you that Money is something that I enjoy earning, but the key is "earning" and not "taking". We lend in the following states  CA,HI,OR,TX,WA, AZ,CO,DC,NH,TN,FL,GA,ID,IL,MD.MA,MS,MO,MT,NY,NJ,NM,NC,SC,WY,AL,AK,AR,CT,MN,PA,RI,IA,IN,KS,KY,LA,ME,NE,ND,OH,OK,SD,WV,WI.

If you are a broker/agent or you refer a potential borrower: You get 2% commission.

Contact me below through email to know more details: such as license, one-on-one meeting, proof of funds,terms,loan process and closing time frame. ''You can not find a better lender''. Read below websites, send email before you call

CITADEL LOANS
LYNN LOWER
Phone:+1(267)-800-0370
Fax: +1(215)-392-2971
Email: lynn@citadelloans.biz

WEBSITE

LENDER

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service