12 month term
Location agnostic
Interest only w/ balloon at end of term
8.875 - 10.875 interest rate
2-3 origination points lender / 1-2 broker
1st lien position only
There is no prepayment penalty or minimum monthly interest period
Most commercial property types

This private lender makes small balance short term loans.
Yes - we will co-broker and split 50/50

mikelewis@michaellewisgroup.com  440-637-5646

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Lewis.

I’m seeking a loan for the purchase of a prospective Air BnB property 

The house in Evergreen Colorado. A small community west of Denver.
The intent of the investment is to purchase the property, do an update and remodel so it can be flipped to an Air BNB investor 
The property is unique in that it is the only property in Evergreen that is on the lake . A truly beautiful setting. In addition the property is only 30 minutes from Denver and 30 to 45 minutes from world class skiing. The property borders a golf course and countless trails for hiking. Downtown Evergreen is only a 5 minute walk from the property.
The property is listed as 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home but the third bed and bath are non conforming because it is part of a detached garage with only French doors separating the garage from the "room and bathroom".
My plan is to purchase the home, update the main house, repair some exterior issues and do a complete remodel of the garage so it is a stand alone apartment.

I'm seeking a loan of $850,000 for the purchase and repair/remodel. I'm estimating the loan duration will be 12 months.

Air BnB’s in the area are booked through January.

I did a quick proforma based on renting the two units separately.

The main house will rent for $120 per day Monday through Thursday and $165 per day Friday through Sunday.

The stand alone apartment will rent for $75per day Monday through Thursday and $100 per day Friday through Sunday.

This equates to $76,044 yearly income for the end buyer.

Please let me know if you can find a hard money loan for this.

Thanks

John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service