100% Private Asset Based International Lending Network for Residential and Commercial lending. Fixed Rates as Low as 2%, Up To 30 Year Amortization, Seamless Closing Process For Quick Closings, In House Underwriting & Streamlined Loan Process, Able to Finance Self-Employed, Assumable Loans, No limits on Commercial Purchases.

Our Private Asset Based Lenders do not base approvals on either Personal Credit (FICO), Debt to Income (DTI) or personal guarantee! Borrowers can close as an Individual, Trust, Corporation or LLC. Borrowers must provide a Down Payment.

Your Capital Funding Team promises 100% transparency, full disclosure providing borrowers with all the terms and conditions of each transaction prior to scheduling a closing at title company of borrowers choice with borrower’s legal representative.

My name is Tim Deel and my contact information is on our website on Meet Our Team under the About Us tab:http://www.yourcapitalfundingteam.com/home/

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

Can you help me?

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.

artdeko@ukr.net

Hi Sergey,

We will lend on an asset like in this case real estate. If your project has real estate in the borrowers name we can lend up to 80% LTV with very competitive rates. We don't look at credit scores or DTI ratios just the asset. We are not a hard money lender and can beat the rates of conventional lenders. We require a down payment of 30% but can go with 20% on a case by case basis.

Let me know what you think of our programs.

Tim Deel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service