My name is Patrick Greenshield.  I am a 35 year veteran specializing in the multi-national financial field.  I can offer alternative financial structures which most of you have not considered.  I am a financial consultant.  I work on a consultancy basis only.

Here are a few of the structures I can deliver:

1. Set up a non-U.S.  "Protective Cell Corporation" and then raise funds as investments globalbly

2. I can arrange a non-U.S. Fund located in a low tax European country (5%) where there are no capital gains taxes and can be publicly traded in Europe

3. I can arrange a non-U.S. "Trust" that will protect your assets

4. I can structure a real estate investment secured by diamonds or gold

I am seeking a reliable source of capital that is willing to lend on European real estate exposures.

The structures I proved are highly specialized and do not fit conventional financial specifications.  However, if you want "out of the box" structures please get a hold of me.  Maybe we can help each other.  Contact me if you have a serious interest: pgreenshield@gmail.com

Views: 146

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

REQEUEST FOR FUNDING
Our company Pvk Company L.t.d. active in design, supervision and construction of energy
and engineering as well as private and public law.
Staffed by qualified engineers with years of rich experience in design, supervision and
construction, who have to their credit many projects both inside and outside Greece and the
management.
Basic principle and objective of the company is our responsibility and high-quality projects
with our main concern customer satisfaction.
The solutions we propose are the result of scientifically documented studies undertaken for
each work to maximize the environmental and economic benefit of the customer.
The solutions we propose are the result of scientifically documented studies undertaken for
With this letter we would like to express our interest to fund two projects Biomass and
Wind Farm :
1) Electricity from Biomass 3 Mw
2) Wind farm 5,4 Mw
The amount of investment is to 20.000.000,00 euros.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
I'll be glad to you got news on the TERMS e.t.c
Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

E-mail:pvk@fotoboltaika.gr

Dear Mr. Apostolos ,

I am working with one group that could be interested in your proposal.  The business plan has to be professionally prepared as well as the Executive Summary.  Please emphasize the socio / economic benefit as well as the profit potential. For further information consult this credit risk analysis information sheet:http://www.credfinrisk.com/projfin.html

If you think your project could meet our credit risk analysis standards please contact me at: pgreenshield@gmail.com for more information.

We also need

REQEUEST FOR FUNDING
Our company Pvk Company L.t.d. active in design, supervision and construction of energy
and engineering as well as private and public law.
Staffed by qualified engineers with years of rich experience in design, supervision and
construction, who have to their credit many projects both inside and outside Greece and the
management.
Basic principle and objective of the company is our responsibility and high-quality projects
with our main concern customer satisfaction.
With this letter we would like to express our interest to fund two projects Biomass and
Wind Farm :
1) Electricity from Biomass 3 Mw
2) Wind farm 5,4 Mw
The amount of investment is to 20.000.000,00 euros.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
I'll be glad to you got news on the TERMS e.t.c
Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

E-mail: pvk@fotoboltaika.gr

To be honest i can't give what you are looking for however i am amaze in your back ground and as an real estate agent at http://www.asunnon-myynti.fi/ you make me inspired.

Hello James, are you a real estate agent in Finland?  It says in your bio that you are in the Philippines.  Please explain.  Thank you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service