We are interested in commercial projects by experienced Developers and Investors.
We are interested in projects that are potentially viable, can be financed and are profitable. 

No Upfront Fees

If you have the following:

$5 million minimum funding request
At least 10% of the total project cost in liquid cash

A detailed Executive Summary or Business Plan with a clearly defined Exit Strategy
A strong Management Team in place

Then we want to talk with you.

Contact me to discuss your project and funding request.
You can reach me via Secure Message.

Views: 136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Joint Venture Equity Positions are not legally allowed unless you are doing a PPM

Alot of you people offering the Joint Venture Equity Positions are going to be getting into trouble.

I have 20 plus new construction jobs all Multi-use Construction all backed by Equity with a Network of Advanced construction system groups. The business book is 250 million in loan amounts. The average job is 12 million loan amounts. 

Proven sponsors. Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled nurse care, Student Housing, Market Rate Apts. All locations in US. 

We are looking for, Equity Short falls and project DEBT. 

Grant Smereczynsky 
MBSN LLC. 
www.buildingsystemsnetwork.com 
770-888-2761 or 770-231-4462 
bsnbuilder@bsnmail.com

Dear
I am sorry for anxiety.

I Kostylev Alexander. Russia. The Private person, not the commercial director and my partner Jennifer Scimone, we ask you about the help in financing of my project on Philippines.

The given project represents. Purchase of a beach of 20 hectares and business development. Tourism and rest. Hotel building in territory. For my project the credit in 10 000 000 dollars is required. For land buying and for vacation spot and tourism development. A fine place for the project and the project too rather attractive.

I am ready to give all necessary documents. As personal and on the project.

If can help, inform please.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.
Russia. 660062. Krasnoyarsk.
Street Visotnay 2. str 1. room 418.
Email: alekskkost5@yahoo.com
My private phone no: +79631818912
My private fax no: +7(391) 2478387
Single.
Sex: Male.
Skype; Alekskkost5

Bank information.

Alexander Kostylev
655600. Khakassia Republic. Sayanogorsk. Southern microdistrict. The house 1, apartment 58.
ZAO RaiffeisenBank
№ 40817840007000010838
17/1Troitskaya, Moscow, 129090, Russia.
SWIFT: RZBMRUMM

Correspondent bank
№ 3582021665001
Standart Chartered Bank of New York
SWIFT: SCBLUS33
CHIPS ABA: 0256
FEDWIRE NO: 026002561

I beg help. The help is necessary to me.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service