We are acquiring several low income homes in the Ohio market.  Our plan is to rehab and either rent or seller finance off.  Looking for funding for acquisition and rehab.  Already several people interested in buying under land contract agreement.

Contact if you are interested in providing funding.  Thank you.

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you need a loan at 2% interest?If yes E-mail us on larrystonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk with Name,Country,Amount Needed,Duration&Tel.

Do you need a loan at 2% interest?If yes E-mail us on larrystonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk with Name,Country,Amount Needed,Duration&Tel.

Jannette,

Please provide an Executive Summary along with Loan Request.

We are a well capitalized portfolio lender.

You may call / contact me direct with any questions.

Best regards,

Michael Burritt

thunderheartfinancial@msn.com

Attachments:

Hi Janette,

I'm in the Cleveland area and can provide 100% Financing with no up front fee as long as you or someone you know has good credit.  Please call me at 216 337 7520 for all the details.

Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you  need FINANCE/INVESTMENTS to establish your business? Do you need  finance for the expansion of your business? Or do you  need a personal loan? Our loan ranges from personal to  business loan. Our interest rate is very affordable  and our loan process is very fast and easy as well. We  are very willing to make all your financial troubles a  thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your  financial problems solved,Then search no further and  apply for a loan Name:............. Contact  Address:........ Phone:.................  Country:................ Loan:......... Purpose Of  Loan........... Loan Duration:............  Sex:....................... Age.................Email Address:..............Best  Regards.....Herbert Wilson contact us;   herbertloans@gmail.com

I not only represent a fund, the owner of the fund is a personal friend that has allow me to market and underwrite their program; first this is not a line of credit or an joint venture with a 50/50 split. This nationwide program is a swift solution (3-5 day to fund) for real estate investors with no advance fees to worry about. Thank you, I welcome working with you.

Lending for Real Estate Investors Nationwide (Short Sales, REOs, Auctions)

• 100% of the Purchase base on a 60% ARV
  • Property Types: 1-4 family, wholesale purchases, short sales, REO, Multifamily, Mixed Used
  • Terms: 12 Months Interest Only with No Pre-Pay Penalties
  • Fico 650, experience will always trump your fico or your financials
  • Rate 10% to 13%, no monthly payments
  • No tax returns or Bank Statements requirements
  • Points 2-3, points that can be rolled inside the loan
  • Loan amounts: $50,000 to $5M
  • The loan can be refinance or flipped: No Pre-Pay Penalties
  • 24 hours for an email quote
  • Commitment letter for your          seller much better than a POF
  • Contract issue the same or next day
  • Funding: within 3-5 days

Resume, 1003, Breakdown of the rehab, recent appraisal or BPO or comps

Have a Powerful Day

George R. Mallory,

VP of Finance, Underwriter

Mobile: 917-653-5215

Fax: 917-591-4601

Email: russellmallory178@gmail.com

Hello, 

My name is Clarkson Charles, I am a private lender located in Medford,OR.I offer all kinds of loans including secured and unsecured loans from $10,000 to $800,000,000 at 5% interest rate with no repayment penalty,below is my direct email address and phone number feel free to email or call me for more information about my service.

Email:clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

Thanks,

clarkson.

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contcat Me Directly Mailto:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.

Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ETATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service