Need Private Lender for Fix & Flips no down pymt, 100% Acquisiton/Rehab & 70% ARV Funding

We are seeking a private lender to build a relationship with and bring repeat business. We are located in North Carolina, need a NC or Nationwide lender who can fund our deals fast, true asset based lending, not credit score driven.  We network with and do business with other local investors, seasoned as well as new investors and want to refer our funding sources to them, so we all can make money.  We have deals now and need a dependable, trustworthy lender to work with on a consistent bases. We can bring a lot of repeat business and referrals.  Please respond only if what we need fits your lending criteria and if you do business with new investors with a licensed contractor for rehabs. Thank you.

Mella Haines

mellahaines@gmail.com

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mella just my two cents I have seen up to 100% LTC financing in NC but there is normally minimum credit score requirements and typically new investors will be required to put money down.

Michael Haines

Thank you Mike

Mike I didn't realize my complete reply was cut off before I sent it, I meant to say Thank you Mike, please send more info regarding your 100% acquisition/rehab funding in NC to mellahaines@gmail.com.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service