Have $100000 home and need a $54000 loan to close deal. At the lowest interest rate anyone can give. It has $900 income minus taxes and insurance. Will hold for 5 years and resale. Anyone interested?

Views: 967

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I offer wide range of financial services to interested customers seeking loan to finance their expenses. My service is due at a very low & minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs. If you need a quick loan get back to me ASAP.

Hello,

My name is William Matos from Florida, USA.

I am the owner/CEO of Investco International, INC.

We offer loans to client to support them in their completion of projects worldwide.

My head quarter is located at Puerto Rico. I lend at a rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty and charge just the loan application fee which is very cheap.

We offer a minimum of $50,000.00 and a maximum of $1,000.000.00 for individuals and $10,000,000.00 for companies. Please see attached documents for more info and have the loan application filled and submitted immediately to proceed.

Email: william.investcointernationalinc@yahoo.com

Regards.

William Matos.

Hello,

My name is William Matos from Florida, USA.

I am the owner/CEO of Investco International, INC.

We offer loans to client to support them in their completion of projects worldwide.

My head quarter is located at Puerto Rico. I lend at a rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty and charge just the loan application fee which is very cheap.

We offer a minimum of $50,000.00 and a maximum of $1,000.000.00 for individuals and $10,000,000.00 for companies. Please see attached documents for more info and have the loan application filled and submitted immediately to proceed.

Email: william.investcointernationalinc@yahoo.com

Regards.

William Matos.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service