Purchasing 4 single family lots in established neighborhood of Arvada, Colorado. These are infill and the plan is to re-plat from 4 to 5 lots and sell lots at $150,000+ each X 5 = $750,000. Need a loan for 50% of retail value or $375,000 for 12 month term.

Jerry 303-356-6318

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Minney 

If you haven't secure funding for this project, contact me at amckapropertyinvestments@gmail.com. to discuss.

Thanks  

Hello,
I'm Eric Shropshire, My Investors are aggressively looking for new projects to fund. As a LinkedIn Connections, I’m hoping i can assist you in facilitating any kind of loan reguest.email me ASAP at esepmanagmentgroup@gmail.com
if you have a client we can mutually help. I pay Referral Fees! We arrange: -Up to 90% financing For US and International -Business Ventures -Business Startups -Commercial Real Estate Transactions -$10 million USD or more Proof of funds for up to 3% of the Loan amount must be provided at submission. Due Diligence Fees must be paid to Attorney when we are engaged, and are covered by our 100% Refund Guarantee.BROKERS ARE WELCOME! Find out more here, Thank you, Contact Details,Eric Shropshire  Associate/Loan Originator Address;5328 Eleanor Brooke Way,Upper Marboro. MD 20772.(240)-334-7819.
Best Regards,
Eric.

If you are looking for a loan broker to help you find a great deal we can help. We are reputable loan broker we have numerous reliable lenders who we have worked with for many years in securing loans for our customers at a very reduce interest rate.we will find you the best loans that match your requirements and credit profile.The application process only takes a couple of minutes with no obligation to proceed.
We also pay 1% commission of loan principal sum to Brokers who introduce project owners, business developers and general business facilitators who seek for loan to achieve their project goal or expand their businesses.

Applying for a loan with a bank can be a long and tiring process, and it’s possible you could get refused if you don’t meet strict criteria. Here we understand the many challenges businesses face, and work hard to make applying for a loan simpler and quicker.

Therefore, should you be interested to engage us for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.contact us at broker51@outlook.com

If you are looking for a loan broker to help you find a great deal we can help. We are reputable loan broker we have numerous reliable lenders who we have worked with for many years in securing loans for our customers at a very reduce interest rate.we will find you the best loans that match your requirements and credit profile.The application process only takes a couple of minutes with no obligation to proceed.
We also pay 1% commission of loan principal sum to Brokers who introduce project owners, business developers and general business facilitators who seek for loan to achieve their project goal or expand their businesses.

Applying for a loan with a bank can be a long and tiring process, and it’s possible you could get refused if you don’t meet strict criteria. Here we understand the many challenges businesses face, and work hard to make applying for a loan simpler and quicker.

Therefore, should you be interested to engage us for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.contact us at borrow@lendinvests.com

Hello,
I'm Eric Shropshire, My Investors are aggressively looking for new projects to fund. As a LinkedIn Connections, I’m hoping i can assist you in facilitating any kind of loan reguest.email me ASAP at esepmanagmentgroup@gmail.com
if you have a client we can mutually help. I pay Referral Fees! We arrange: -Up to 90% financing For US and International -Business Ventures -Business Startups -Commercial Real Estate Transactions -$10 million USD or more Proof of funds for up to 3% of the Loan amount must be provided at submission. Due Diligence Fees must be paid to Attorney when we are engaged, and are covered by our 100% Refund Guarantee.BROKERS ARE WELCOME! Find out more here, Thank you, Contact Details,Eric Shropshire  Associate/Loan Originator Address;5328 Eleanor Brooke Way,Upper Marboro. MD 20772.(240)-334-7819.
Best Regards,
Eric.

We can help you secure this loan and you can visit our website at http://www.gallonfinancecorp.com/ .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service