Hi there, I have 2 multi-family apartment buildings under contract and I have traditional lending lined up to 75% LTV. I am looking for a loan, line of credit or a JV partner to help with the remaining 25% of the purchase. The first building has a possession date of Jan. 4th so I will to get something in place ASAP. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to assist. Thank you.
Please send the details to my e-mail asap.
Lgreen Capital LLC is a group of 100+ HNW and Family Office principals who share deals and invest in Commercial Real Estate (and other asset classes). I facilitate the introduction of your opportunity to the Member Platform by way of a Deal Submission Template after we discuss on the phone and exchange NDAs. If a member is interested, you and he/she transact directly. Lgreen shares a percentage of any profits after return of capital with Lgreen principals.
If you would like to pursue working with us, please let me know.
If you like I would like to talk with you about your funding needs for your apartment projects in Canada. We have private commercial funding in place to fund from $75K and up to and beyond $500M. We work in all 50 states and Canada and we can fund projects out side of the U.S.A. the funding request must be in U. S. D.
Edward Tuggle Independent Private Consultant Private Commercial Funding Commercial Placement Real Estate Projects Credit Repair Consulting Creative Financing Structuring To Acquire Commercial Property We Acquire Non-Performing Commercial Notes.