We are located in the Atlanta area, have been in this business since 2002 and have rehabbed and flipped more than 700 homes. We are growing and are looking for gap funding to help us take down larger groups of properties. We are offering good returns, even by real estate investor standards and the funds are recorded in second position on every property. We never go above 70% LTV (ARV) in our acquisitions. Let me know of your interest. 

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roger,

We may have an interest.   Please contact me here so we can set up a time to talk.

Best,

Walter deMilly

www.recappartners.co

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GET CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH OVER 4,000 COMMERCIAL LENDERS TODAY

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP FUNDING PORTAL

Providing Investors/businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come!

START YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

As a business owner/Real Estate Investor borrower you want to find a lender that understands your business, supports it, and is willing to offer you a fair loan. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal system sifts through hundreds of lenders and handpicks the best lenders for your unique situation. Our intelligent software design saves you days, weeks, or even months of searching for a business loan. Our systems only match you with the lenders that have "pre-approved" your situation and have a high likelihood of closing your loan.

Finally, Real Estate Investors can get the financing they need!

"Loan of $100,000 was given to a Woman which she absconded but arrested after 6 months of the period to repay the loan, Hope you will be honest to repay the loan? write Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECTLY AT THE NEW

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP FUNDING PORTAL

Providing businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come.

START YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

If you are ever in need of rehab financing, I know of a company which funds the rehab 100% up to 300K per property. If you are interested, contact me at uri124ch@gmail.com

Daniella Goldstein

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP has partnered up a private lender specializing in small balance loans for investors in 34 states. 

Their Loans are truly unique because ALL OF OUR LOANS ARE TRUE NO DOCUMENTATION, NO DOWN PAYMENT SOURCING/ SEASONING, NO CREDIT CHECK LOANS.  

Please feel free to email me anytime your loan scenarios you may have for a quick rate quote.

Average closing time is two weeks for both purchases and refinances.  We’ve made it as simple as possible to get your client closed.  We require:

No doc 1003 (all sections EXCEPT V AND VI) and borrower profile (attached)Payment for appraisal  (we bill via PayPal)2 forms of ID and corporate docs (if applicable)Title commitmentHomeowner’s insurance

Thanks!

P.S. I might be able to help you get deals done that are outside the parameters of what we do as well. I have an outstanding sources for all kinds of unusual loans. Call, text or email me with the scenario….. I might be able to get it done!

P.S.S.

☆☆☆  Let me tell you WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO!

☆  30 day seasoning on a rehab

☆  You can buy a home, rehab it and come to us after 30 days for a cash out loan—NO ONE else does this

☆  Cash outs while your home is listed

☆  You can have your home listed on MLS and take cash out—NO ONE else does this, FHA requires 90 days of the property not being listed, conventions is 180 days

☆  More deals/year

☆  Accelerating deals

☆  Leveraging your refinance with your next purchase

☆  Use our cash out product to take 50% equity out of a home, list the home and start on your next project---more homes per year then paying cash

If you have a deal scenario you would like our lenders to review email: INFO@MACGREALESTATE.COM

Hello, 

My name is Clarkson Charles, I am a private lender located in Medford,OR.I offer all kinds of loans including secured and unsecured loans from $10,000 to $800,000,000 at 5% interest rate with no repayment penalty,below is my direct email address and phone number feel free to email or call me for more information about my service.

Email:clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

Thanks,

clarkson.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service