I am in need of a loan to buyout my partner on a residential lot. The lot is valued at $125,000. ( It was appraised 2 years ago). The loan I need is for $75,000. Looking for a one year loan at best terms available. The lot is a residential lot backing up to a golf course in Leawood Kansas. If you are in a position to make this loan please let me know. Thanks for your time. Dee Grisamore 913-940-1666

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Construction Loans available/ Rehabs

11% -13% Interest and 2- 4 points ( Closing costs required of borrower)

80% of purchase
9 Month Term 
100% of rehab/ construction
Max loan amount on this program is 2MM
Client's credit doesn't matter
California, Arizona,Colorado, Wyoming,Kansas, Washington, SC, NJ ,Ohio, Texas, Florida, NJ, and Illinois 
For this construction loan program
This is very simple
Great for builders and rehabbers
Just need one sheet to review
877-570-5594 Arden 
www.GistGroupLLC.com
or email ag29577@gmail.com

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Gail Lending Company (GLC) is a leading non-banking financial services company, We offers current commercial real estate loans, and short long-term investment in real estate financing, factoring and SBA 504loans.

We provide capital up to $500 million to serve our customers' specific requirements, ranging from commercial real estate and Acquisition of fixed assets, investments in real estate financing, refinancing, partner buyout and working capital.

Please contact Gail Omini, our foreign account manager via our e-mail address gailomini@gmail.com

We offer personal, company and business loans at 3% APR. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. Contact us via e-mail {vatlfunding07@gmail.com}

Richard, Thanks for your response. What do you need from me to proceed ahead and what are the terms of the loan. I am meeting with the partner tomorrow and hope to finalize buyout terms. Thanks. Dee Grisamore. 

I can help you with all sort of funding with the best interest rates and terms you could Imagine. Kindly get back to me at universalprivatefinance@gmail.com so we can discuss more about this.

I offer wide range of financial services to interested customer seeking loan to finance their expenses. My service is due at a very low & minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs. If you need a quick loan get back to me ASAP.

My Name is Blessing, am a Investment/ loan Advisor and International Outsourcing personnel. I recommend credible Entrepreneur/viable projects to a Consortium of Private
Investors who are looking for good business plan/Entrepreneurs to invest and manage funds on a short and long term basis.
I have a loan offer from my principals to recommend on merit a reputable Private
Individual/ Company Owner with good financial standing to receive and
invest between $5,000/$10,000,000.00 Million USD in a secure High Risk/Low Risk
Investment/ projects that will generate a good Return on Investment annually
{ROI}.
Please make sure you contact us to this email directly or copy our email address and pest before sending messages
Email: awak73778@gmail.com
The terms are 2% interest rate per annual (Negotiable) time duration is 10 years/1year grace period.
Kindly indicate your interest for more details respond with your whatsapp number for instant chat and easy communication.
Email: awak73778@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Blessing

When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!
Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Business Capital, Customer Finance, And Payment Processing

https://davidallencapital.com/?refcode=102714544&u=102714544

Business funding has never been easier. Let's get started!

Step 1 - Apply
Complete our simple application. You will be done in minutes.
Step 2 - Link Bank Or Upload Statements
Depending on funding type and amount - you will be approved simply by verifying and linking your bank account - or by uploading your bank statements.
Step 3 - Receive Offer and Get Funded
With most funding, you will receive an instant offer on screen. With larger funding and Lines of Credit- you will receive an offer via email within one hour to one business day.

Quick Funding up to $2M!
( Funding for USA project clients ONLY below US2M Online Direct Application Website )

David
DavidAllenCapital Registerd Broker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service