I want finance for an investment property purchase in Atlanta GA (approx 70% LTV).

I am looking for rates close to 5% and with little/no points/charges/fees and payable after  funds have been transferred. If you can help me I want to  act quickly, I already have offers submitted.

I would prefer to put the property purchase and the loan in the name of a GA based LLC, or can keep it in my personal name. I am a non resident foreign national (which generally makes financing harder so thought the LLC option would be preferred)) and have a FICO of approx 700, and am after funding of approx $70K per property.

Ideally I would like 5 years plus on the  loan, as I am looking to buy and hold (not flip), and would prefer interest only payments, but OK with principle and interest if that is only option.

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Residential Fix and Flip Funding 95% of Purchase Price 100% of Renovations or up to 70% Cash Out Refinance regardless of the property's condition and 30 year No Doc Mortgage with credit scores as low as 500.

Single Family | Townhome | Condo | Multi Family | Commercial | Construction | Portfolio Loans | Land
Rehab Flip Loans | Purchase | Rate and Term Refinance | Cash Out Refinance | 1 - 30 year Mortgage Options

Low Credit Score - APPROVED!
First Time Investors - APPROVED!
Foreign Nationals - APPROVED!

* Up to 95% of Purchase Price
* Plus 100% of Repair Cost
* Or Up to 90% Cash Out Refinance
* 7-14 working days Closing
* No Tax Returns
* No Income Verification
* 5 Minute Over The Phone Approval With Pre-Approval Letter

We also have 30 Year No Doc and Lite Doc Mortgages for credit scores as low as 500.

Once approved, you are automatically Pre-Approved for unlimited property acquisitions and refinancing for the next year without repulling your credit. We are your #1 investor funding source so you can focus on what you do best. After Repairs have been completed, you can even choose to convert your loan into a 30 Year No Doc Mortgage. Investor Solutions, No Denials.

Instant Over The Phone Approval
(702) 623-6221
Green View Investment & Finance Solutions LLC
www.greeninvestfinance.com
Direct Lender: Mr. Marc Lisheski
Private Money Lender!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service