I have a client that just went under contract for a home in Ft. Myers Florida.  Purchase price is $289000. ARV is $380000.  The buyer can pay 15% down payment. Who can help with some quick financing for this project? Direct Lenders ONLY!!!

Views: 809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For anyone seeking a DIRECT Fix & Flip lender, we are it.  We service 30+ states, lend on single family and multifamily and are the direct source for the money. We lend up to 90% of purchase & rehab or up to 70% of the ARV, whichever is less, depending on borrower's recent experience, financial profile and credit profile, with the greatest strength placed on borrower's recent experience.

We are also seasoned/active investors and bring more to the table than just money. Closing transactions nationwide daily, but each one started with a simple app which can be completed at my page of our website by clicking "New Application".  Here is the link: https://directlendingpartner.com/project/robert-beeman/

Contact info:

Email: Rob@Directlendingpartner.com

Direct: 215-913-1580

If you are still in need of financing, my company, ReCasa Financial Group, lends to real estate investors. We offer 100% financing. Let me know if you are interested in learning more! Thank you!

Nikki Hauenstein 
www.recasafinancial.com
nhauenstein@recasafinancial.com

Hello Lisa, 

Is your deal still available for funding and if yes this is what i can make happen for you. 

Below you going to find my full contact details to reach me so we can discuss how best to move forward with the processing. Looking forward to hear from you. 

VRLending LLC 

www.vrlendingllc.com

Mr. Cesar Ramirez.....Direct lender 

I can help you with the loan
contact me on advacapitalfinance@gmail.com
or text me on 419 768 7119
for more details

Hi Lisa, email me right away on   tomaswood@mail.com i can help get the funded

Contact me to get the loan you need.

johnahanson@financecllc.com

+1(929)450-7074

John Hanson

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Note: You can also refer client that need funding and get 15% of interest charged when the deal is closed/funding.
Email: investcoi@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.
TEXT: 9047587120

I recently got my credit score checked and ever since I have been stressed out. My score is 479. I didn’t understand credit entirely when I got my first few cards. I failed to make payments on time, I closed two cards out shortly after opening them, and my third car was sent to collections then I got referred on discus to contact keinetcybertechnologies@gmail.com, 2 weeks after contacting him my score was improved to 820. I recommend anyone with credit issues to contact him and thank me later.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service