We are working on several international projects, 5 star resorts, boutique hotel and spas etc. and need a reliable source of funding.

Our projects are in the U.S., Caribbean, Latin America and Europe.

Please let me know if you can provide this type of funding or can point me in the right direction.

Views: 1540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Elizabeth,
I'm an Italian export manager, I would like to know if I can get a business loan for my business in Italy.
Thank you,
Sergio

Hi Dave,

If these are new projects .. I should be able to help.

If they are acquisitions of existing ... I may be able to help.

Jim Bigelow

508-963-3024

director@CommercialLendingHouse.com

David, Please contact me for program. We would like to look at your projects. I am DIRECT with my lenders and we can close fast!

Jguada2365@aol.com ( Joanne) 

david

i lived and worked international so we have a great idea about your market. like to know more about your projects.

please email  or call 404-848-9782

take care

jim flynn

jamesccflynn@yahoo.com

i can help you if you are still looking for funding. email me at joseph.harris.2009@gmail.com

Hi David, 

Here is a little of what we do! If you have any questions or scenarios that need my immediate attention please feel free to call or email me. My direct line is 718-888-0489. 

Full service hospitality properties,

Locations:      United States, United Kingdom, and selective European markets,

Loan amount -$25,000,000 to $300,000,000

Loan Term-    Generally 3 to 10 years

Would you have an Executive Summary, amount of financing needed, and locations and copy of the Purchase and Sales Agreement, if purchase

We can have an answer for you within 24 - 48 hours. thank you

Derrick Moore
JCUnderwriting
39-10 Main Street, Suite 206
Flushing, New York 11354
Telephonel: (212)225-8400
Facsimile : (212)225-8386
Email: dmoore@jcunderwriting.com

Simon,

My client needs $85 million plus points costs and fees to purchase
      a 50 acre property and for construction of a resort
in the Caribbean.      

Is this a project you can fund? Please send me the terms and
      timing we could expect to info@imagineprojects.net

David

We are seeking investors to build reusable recyclable plastic construction plant in 4 different major cities of China. We will be build 4 simultaneously. We currently seeking JV or other financial solution to fund this project. Executive summary and other documents are available.
Regards.

Oladapo Emmanuel.

Dear Mr. Emanuel,

I believe our funding programs will suit your needs. Please visit our website at www.v3unlimited.com and review our various funding programs. I believe either our 10/100 Commercial Loan or Private Commercial Funding program may be a good match for your needs.

After reviewing these programs, if you have any questions please feel to contact me direct from our website using the contact page. 

Regards,

Anouhs Khaze'

Kindly send me email at realinvestmentnetwork@gmail.com for more details and the executive summary of the project.

Do you request upfront charges before business owner gets funding?

We lend worldwide on any project that makes sense and can generate a profit. Minimum size is $5MM USD. Contact me for details.

Anoush Khaze'
V3 Unlimited Inc.
A Division of V&V Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 280364
Northridge, CA 91328-0364
akhaze@vandvinc.com
+11 98 424-354-0260

We are seeking investors to build reusable recyclable plastic construction plant in 4 different major cities of China. We will be build 4 simultaneously. We currently seeking JV or other financial solution to fund this project. Executive summary and other documents are available.
Regards.

Oladapo Emmanuel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service