NEED $3,000,000 FOR A EQUITY STAKE IN $20,000,000 PROJECT ON++ MAUI ++ GREAT NUMBERS

Please contact me at Ron@LovelyMauiHomes.com if you are interested in making money on Maui. This project has the funding for the rest of the project $17,000,000. This is for a apartment complex in Lahaina with great numbers. You will have to sign a confidentiality statement to receive more information. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Ron Stebbins

Broker

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me details to scharlesthomas1@gmail.com

Thanks

Sam Thomas

Consultant

Send the info

proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

Marie

Just left you a message on your phone. How's that google voice working for you?

I'll send you an email with table.

Over view on Project
Project Value and %
Percentages
Total investment (investor)
$3,600,000               17.1%
35% for investor
Total Project Cost
$21,032,000             82.9%
65%
Yearly Projection
Total
Investor 
Annual Net Cash Flow
$1,249,612.77
$437,364.47
Future Value on Completion
Investor 
$38,000,000
$13,300,000

Hello my name elvaince menelas love help you .more information about project or the executive summary .my email emenelas@yahoo.com

Ron

I have 40 YEARS experience in the financial industry, 30+ years funding from my own balance sheet.

I am also direct and gate keeper to my closed PE/Lender groups and I am an Exec. V.P. for a Canadian closed PE group

I am familiar with Maui, and if you have cash equity in the deal and cash reserve funds this type project is a good fit for our portfolio.  If you are interested send my your NDA and the project/funding request docs, financials, PFS, and related for my review  send direct to chuckkabis@gmail.com  please do not respond with info on this site.

thanks    chuck kabis MRA, CMC

I sent you an email today. Have your partner call me.561-444-9460 est

Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

Please call me at (808) 870-9813 to discuss my needs for this project.

Mahalo,

Ron Stebbins

I am going to Maui for our 50th wedding anniversary.  I can consider your project if you have cash in it and cash reserve funds..  I am looking for a home on the beach for my family .6 of us ..2 granddaughters 10, 12.. beach front July 15th thru Juyt 28th.. ANY  IDEAS

As for your project this is our sweet spot.. if you have the cash equity and cash reserve funds.. I could help.

email me direct at chuckkabis@gmail.com

I might have some equity players for this.  

Please call me to discuss my needs for this project (808) 870-9813.

Mahalo,

Ron Stebbins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service