Retired Army Colonel starting rehab business in Tampa Florida. I have rental, totally rehabbed with long term tenants (Fraternity) need funding for next deal value of the house is $150K free and clear title, seeking $100K  10 year note 8% +/- interest, willing to consider shorter terms. I have good credit and other verifiable income. Looking for deals!!!!

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day Sir/madam

Ragusa Capital Plc is into funding of the following categories:

* ragusa-capitalplc@outlook.com

Start-up funding

Commercial Real Estate Finance*

Venture Capital

Partnership

Seed Capital

Early stage funding

Business Financing

Personal Loans

Hard Money loans

Debt Consolidation

Startup funding

Auto loans

Real Estate funding

Unsecured Loans and many more.

*Annual Interest rate is 5%

*Poor Credit not a disadvantage

*No collateral facility required

*Loan repayment spreads out over the years

Thanks,

Ragusa Capital Plc

Gregory Miller.

email address:ragusa-capitalplc@outlook.com

Hi Jesse, 

I've been a Mortgage Broker and Private money Lender for over 20 years in Northern California.  I am not licensed for the state of Florida but a long-time Broker buddy of mine who's located in Clearwater, FL offers private money loans in your area.  Give him a holler at: 1-800-308-6766.  His name is Scott Chinchar and he owns Clearwater Mortgage. 

Best, Forest - The Guy in the White Hat

Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real Estate

Could you use a conventional mortgage? I'm a Loan Originator

copelon.kirklin@vantagepointbank.com

Hello,
Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much more. Email#  Clar.mrssisi@mail.com

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

Need a Loan? - We Are Here to Help! Contact Us

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term.Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service