Mortgage Home Loans Available/580 Credit Scores & Up Ok

My name is Myron. I work in the mortgage business. I work with borrowers starting with credit scores of 580 and up. This would be for the purchase or refinancing of single family or multifamily homes. We do FHA loans. We do other loan products (Jumbo loans ) as well. I work for a bank. We are licensed in all 50 states of the United states.I may be contacted at 862 224 4502 or by email at mash2400@yahoo.com

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me more info, Thanks Ed  freedomamust@yahoo.com

Hi Myron,   if you give me the ok,   to  advertise your service in my local area  craigs list,  and various other  places

I  might be able to   refer  business  to you                                I'm  located  in  phila  pa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

ev

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-9538

Email me, we have

Hi Myron,I haven't heard back from you yet ! please contact me with info Ed Gibson at freedomamust@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service