We are looking for a lender to refinance our mobile home park with and work closely with us to acquire more mobile home parks and multifamily units. Please send requirement’s to risinggate@austin.rr.com. If you are a lender or know of one that will look at this please contact us. Feel free to visit our website at www.centraltexasrealestate.org . Thanks, Barry

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We LOVE doing mobile Home parks please feel free to contact me to talk in more detail about your lending needs

http://www.tavaughncapitaladvisors.com  Please feel free to visit our site to peruse the lending parameters and scope.  There you will find the five data points that will be required to get me moving on your projects or you can give me a call 910-803-1869.  My e-mail demetrius@tavaughncapitaladvisors.com

Hello Barry! 

I just ran across your posting a moment ago.  I know of a lender who might be interested in assisting you with funding and re-financing this project.  They will want to look at the specs or business summary for this mobile home park, as well as plans for acquisition of more mobile home parks and multi-family units.  Could you please forward a copy of that to me at kdelgado2011@yahoo.com, and I will send it off for review? 

Please advise at your convenience and thank you!  If you prefer, you can also reach out to me at (832)-800-4185.  Thank you again, and I will await your response. 

Sincerely,

Kevin Clark-Delgado

Hi Barry,

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

up to 80% Investment, 65% Cashout, 80% Commercial, 50% Land Dev.

South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

I think my capital partner maybe able to help if any of these deals are over $1M.

Therin Hill

tnjholdings@gmail.com

Hello Barry, my company may be able to assist you. Please give me a call Monday at your earliest time at 202.651.0072 to go over process and parameters.

I want to thank everyone for their response, I am trying to get back to everyone so if I miss you I apologize,

Have a Blessed Day,

Barry

Hello Barry,

I have a lender interested in assisting you with funding and re-financing this project, as well as plans for acquisition of more mobile home parks and multi-family units.  Could you please forward  to me at stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com, and I review? 

Thanks 

Stephen Mitchell

Need a Loan? - We Are Here to Help! Contact Us

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term.Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Barry,

We are a commercial real estate mortgage broker.  We have a life company that is currently seeking financing opportunities for its portfolio.  The apartment project would be their only interest.  We do have other lenders that would provide the mobile home park financing.  Please email me at tjmorrow@idworld.net and I will reply with a copy of the loan program and document requirements.  We will be pleased to work with you on your projects. 

T. J. Morrow, CMC

Great Eastern Investments, LLC

How much are you looking for?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service