Looking for Private Money Lenders for properties in No. CA who will lend based on ARV, not purchase price

I'm looking for private/hard money lenders for properties in No. CA who will lend based on ARV (after repaired value), not present purchase price. We are purchasing distressed properties up to 70% LTV in great neighborhoods in No. CA. We have some free and clear collateral, or we can have $$ in the transactions as well. If this is you, please forward your terms and contact information, thank you.

Juan Lopez

(760) 403-3600

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me for your funding needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Hi Juan,

I am direct to a lender that provides 

• SFR Non-Owner Occupied
  • Stated Income
  • Up to 70% LTV
  • Loans to $1 million
  • 650 Fico
  • No tax returns required

Diane Charles

diane@capfinancegroup.com

Diane,

I'm looking for lending based on ARV, not present purchase price. Several lenders have already responded based on our specific criteria...please let us know if you lend based on these terms - thanks.

Juan Lopez

Have you found your ARV lenders in California?

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We can help you with Joint venture partners in CA. They will fund 100% of the project if they like it. Send me the details and we will respond immediately.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

Hi Juan, 

Feel free to contact us directly to introduce yourself and validate that you are an actual investor looking for funding. This procedure is in place to assure that our packages are not posted all over the internet by intermediates and that our deals always stay direct. We cannot assist anyone through email only communication and prefer to talk directly so that we can answer all your questions.  We currently have over 15,000 investors in our network that contact us for lending opportunities and we look forward to business expanding with companies/individuals that have full transparency on their need or abilities. Your inquiry has been registered under your name and/or your company name. 

Testimony

"As an experienced real estate broker and investor, I have worked with numerous other lending sources, however WPI proved to be one of the best and fastest. I contacted them with only a little over a week to close on an REO Rehab Project and they got it done in record time and at much better terms than I was able to secure on my own. They will even be assisting me with finding a qualified buyer once we are done with renovations. Thank you WPI for your hard work and professionalism. I look forward to building a long business relationship with WPI, and I encourage others who are looking for an outstanding experience, to do the same." G. Dabney - Investor/Owner Broker  

With the vast amount of responses for our investment postings it's best you call us back directly for a faster response. We have a no pressure sales approach so call us when you are ready. Times to call M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm EST. Sundays feel free to call and leave a message for a return call. 

Admin

The WPI Group

800-535-1230

www.buywpi.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service