i need a bank to finance 75% of a 1.3 million deal for 52 units

Views: 1010

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Anthony, we did converse, sorry forgot about your email..

Roger

Hi Anthony,

We would be glad to have a look at the executive summary,

Thank you to get in touch,

feridismail@gmail.com

Regards,

Ferid

Hi Anthony,

This sounds like a loan that fits our groups lending model. Call us directly to discuss your project and needs when you are ready. Your loan inquiry has been registered under your name and/or your company name. With the vast amount of responses for our investment/Lending postings it's best you call us back directly for a faster response. We have a no pressure sales approach so call us when you are ready. Times to call M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm EST. Sundays feel free to call and leave a message for a return call. 

Hard Money Lending Made Easy - Get Approved Now!  No Financials needed Contact us with your deal today! Transactional Funding in all States * FAST CLOSING  w/CLEAR TITLE  * Submit your loan request today!  http://buywpi.com/PrivateMoneyLoans.htm   Ask About Our JV Opportunities

Admin

The WPI Group

800-535-1230 Toll Free

www.buywpi.com

Glad to finance this-I am going to direct message you my 

contact details.  We closed approximately $2 Billion in financing 

in 2013 & I would be glad to assist.

Simcha Edward Margolis

If you are having difficulty obtaining conventional financing, or simply need a loan closed fast with creative and flexible terms, consider hard money.Approvals can be granted in as little as 24-48 hours and settlements can take place in less than a week.

Here are some other typical uses for hard money:

■Land Acquisition & Development ■Building Acquisition & Rehab ■Investment Properties ■Emergency Cash-Out ■Quick Propety “Take-downs” ■Low Loan-To-Value Loans ■Non-bankable Transactions ■Short-term “Flip” Properties ■Foreclosure or Bankruptcy Bailouts ■Self-employed or Cash-strapped Borrowers ■Any Short-Term Financing Related to Real Estate. Contact  us below....

http://www.hardmoneywebsite.com/hmck

Anthony have you found financing?

Dan Vecchies

716-998-1859

www.pathstonecapital.com

Anthony,

I work with lenders/private investors that fund project worldwide. Please send executive summary for 

lender review.

Best Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email: stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone: 510-5175-1709

Fax: 1-855-599-9562

Hello,

How are you? Am a direct lender,  Contact us for your  funding application today if you are interested. Thanks.

Email#  mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We have Bank contacts. Contact me to discuss your Project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

We can offer a Private Capital Raise  with our Accredited Investors, and  

get you 100% of the funds you need with

NO down payment

NO personal liability or financials required

NO credit requirements

For full details  go to :     www,thelpmtrust.tk

Click the tab at top  :    Raise Capital with No Credit

J.Hooks

The LPM TRUST

www.thelpmtrust.tk 

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your Project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

Anthony crecco,

Good morning Marvin Benjamin here! Please email myself an Executive Summary
On your project for funding along with your contact information if you
Still require funding. My sources Can fund your deal for you ASAP.
Once you meet their qualification. I Will await your reply.

Thanks,

Consultant
Marvin Benjamin
mbuildersmerchant@gmail.com
646-763-4113

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service