Looking for lenders to Fund Purchase and Rehab cost for high return in Orange County, CA. Anyone out there ready to partner up with R&P Home Solutions? Sent me a line I’m very motivated and ready to go. As a bonus my wife is a realtor.

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. 60% LTV, Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

I hope this email finds you doing well.  I saw your post on Real Estate Finance and I'm wondering if you've been able to obtain financing?  If you still need help, I think I could help you get this deal done.  I would just need to ask a few questions about the deal before I could determine whether or not it was something I could get done.  I look forward to your response.

bbanks@gatewayfundnc.com

910-399-6758 ext. 107

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW..

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal

Providing businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come.

START YOUR FUDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

Hello, I saw your loan request on realestatefinance.com,it will be processed within 1-2weeks only at an affordable interest rate,at no upfront fees,write now on james.f6525@gmail.com,thanks as I await your prompt response, James

Randy,

I am a private lender with flexible terms. If it makes sense we'll do it.

Call me (310)480-4447

Thanks,

Nick

Contact bill.lisaadamsporfolio@gmail.com for Property/Business/Personal Loans. 

Thanks Lisa & Bill Adams

I can help you,  drop a message.

ptlee452@gmail.com

Randy,

I sent you a message before and I have not heard from you. We have the capital you need. Give me a call (310)480-4447 or malkut@outlook.com

We have funding for Commercial and Residential needs. We provide education for new investors, loyalty member opportunities for doing business with us, Free Executive club for Business Owners, Developers and Lenders. Fix & Flip program, Stated Income program. Help with all your financing needs from thousands to multimillions! sfmortgage.info contact: rbeverly@tamcocapital.com

Eneldes Plc is into funding of the following categories:

Start-up funding
Commercial Real Estate Finance*
Venture Capital
Partnership
Seed Capital
Early stage funding
Business Financing
Personal Loans
Hard Money loans
Debt Consolidation
Start up funding
Auto loans
Rea Estate funding
Unsecured Loans
.......and many more.

Annual interest rate is 5%, No collateral facility required, Poor credit not a disadvantage, Loan Repayment spreads out over years, We pay a commission of 1% for referral service. eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com
Contact us Via E-mail : eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com

Kindly Regards,
Jeremy Sanders,
eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com
ENELDES PLC

Do you need a Mortgage loan to fund your deals? we offer loans for the following

•Commercial property
•Residential housing
•Mobile home parks
•Storage units
•Construction
•Strip Malls
•Apartments
•Churches
•Restaurants

-Line of Credit
-Credit repair
-Receivable financing

Loan amounts between $10,000 to $10M+
We offer financing up to 90% LTV
Interest Rate at 3% per annum
Terms varies between 1 to 30 Years

Email: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

I work for a bank OGI, we have a program that we call hard money. 30% down and the rate is 4.5% to 6.5%. fico must be 650 an up. If the loan is over $1M we need 12 months bank statements. California only.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service