I'm in need of a lender to work with me to flip some properties in the Ohio area. also one that can refinance rental properties.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a private lender located in new jersey i do offer loan at 4% interest rate for financing with good term and condition,for more details contact me at charityfinancialservices@live.com  {609}415-0420.

Hey David, Thanks for getting back to me .  I have a property I wanted to cash out to pay down debt ratio and I have a few properties I would like to flip.  I haven't put any in contract until I secure funding.

Hi Edwin! 

My company, ReCasa Financial Group, can help! We lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. Our rehab loan program offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and closing costs on 1-4 family non-owner occupied properties. We also offer free prequalification! After the term of the rehab loan, we can help you refinance the property. We are located in Columbus, Ohio and lend in 10 additional states. If you are interested in learning more about this program and how we can help you, please feel free to contact us at 614.221.6770 or info@recasafinancial.com, or let us know the best way to contact you. We look forward to helping you!

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
info@recasafinancial.com
www.recasafinancial.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service