Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

My company’s name is Immaculate Investments which was originally JWS Services, Inc. when it was originated in 2005 in Beaumont, Texas. My company was strictly a fix and flip company and I have been successful in completing multiple flips until 2008 when I went through a divorce and had to restructure my life. I also used a hard money lender, Investor Lending Services, which ended up closing down, but when I was with the company I was the most successful investors in the Beaumont/Port Arthur/Groves/Orange (Golden Triangle) area. I am now looking to get back into the house flipping business and I am looking for Investors that are looking for quick, guaranteed returns from an experienced house flipper. If interested I have the documents to back up my work and will show that my flips were repaired quick with quality work and afterwards were appraised way above market value and were still sold quickly! Right now is a perfect time to buy in the Golden Triangle and Houston area due to a lot of great houses being on the market due to Hurricane Harvey. People are even looking for help to get their houses fixed and get a mortgage on them to get back in them due to them being paid off but they had no flood insurance. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you soon! 

Views: 486

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jameica,

I just sent you a friend request with message.

I am willing to get you funding you want and need to get back flipping.

Just let me know.

Ana

Hello Jameica

Would you have interest in gap funding?  If so, just email me at samcthomas45@gmail.com  for more details.  Thanks Sam

Good day, I am a private lender and i give out secured and unsecured loans. I give out loans at 6% interest rate and i do 100% financing. I can be able to help you get funded asap.

Email:realestatepropertyservice@gmail.com
Phone Number: 805-312-9839

About Us

Help business owners get the funding they need to succeed

Help both start-ups and existining businesses

Offer funding programs for every situation

Contribute to business growth

Send ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Possible business Fun...

At ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Est. in 1988 , we have over 30 years of experience with business and financial services. From real-estate investments to existing or start-up financial services, our experts can secure the funding you need.

Hello Good Day,

This post is directed from Bridge Private Lending Llc. We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 5% Processed within 3 business days to enhance your investments and different financial needs.

There is a repayment duration period of 3 months to 30 years, dealing with over 70 countries in the world.We give out loans within the range of (5,000 to 200,000,000) USD• No collateral, financials, or bank statement required • Approved within maximum 72 hours.

Great rates & affordable terms. Fast Funding's. Approved within 24 hours and you decide how to spend your loan money. there are also mortgage loans, cross bridge loans, Non-Recourse loans for all valued clients.

We provide sufficient financing to develop entrepreneur ideas globally for eradication of poverty and prosperity in your business to establish a solid business relationship with our lending group. Below is our direct email address feel free to email us for more information about our service

Email: Adoniswhite@bridgeprivatelendinglp.com

Thanks,

I can help you with the loan amount you are seeking for and you can contact me on info@capitalglancefinance.com
Tel - (209) 273-3967

Jameica,

Please find attached information and application for this nationwide funding program available to experienced investors like

yourself.

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email:stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone:510-575-1709

Fax: 855-420-5942

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Loans with a low interest rate and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).  Apply today at http://royafinance.com/ or write us at jimlender@royafinance.com wanna talk to an agent call us with any of these numbers    +15105747413

CFG Financial Group USA ( with more than two decades of financial service experience working together with CFG USA lending partners around the world ‌ ‌ )

Borrower must visit & click ‌ the following ONLINE URL ‌ TO APPLY DIRECTLY - CFG USA Related Funding Application Form ‌ for their immediate attention and initial underwriting by CFG USA.

Davidwkleeglobalfunding With CFG USA    CFG USA Affiliate Portal

David Lee

CFG USA Registered Business Affiliate & Finance Agent 

Hello
Are you a business owner? Real Estate investor?
Perhaps you need funds for your personal needs.
Worry no more, we have got you covered.
Our loan programs ranges from Real Estate Investment loans
including long term and short term loans for fix and flip projects,
buy and hold, commercial properties etc.
Our Business loan program is design to help start-ups,
grow your business, expand and asset purchases.
Need a Personal loan? Feel free to contact us.
Our rates are unbeatable, friendly, and processes are very swift and
time sensitive!
E-mail: enetfinancialserviceinc7@gmail.com
contact@e-netfinancialservice.com
Thanks

Greeting, We now lend in all 50 states and a few other countries overseas. We offer all kind of legitimate loans such as real estate loan, business loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans etc at an affordable interest rate with no prepayment penalty. Our lending program is always open for serious investors who are interested and ready for loan funding to finalize single or multiple deals within and outside United States.contact businessfinancegroupmark@gmail.com

MARK  AUSTIN

CEO MANAGING DIRECTOR

BUSINESS FINANCE GROUP LLC

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service