Seeking funding for quick closings on duplexes, triplexes, and quads in the Tampa Bay area. We're looking to acquire these type of properties with minimal repairs at 65%-70% of ARV. We will then rehab and stabilize the property to build our portfolio.

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very interested, 

please email me the details, 

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

Hello Thomas, 

I unfortunately cannot assist you directly as I am only licensed for the state of California.  However, I know a Broker who offers some hard money loans in the Tampa Bay area whom you could contact: 

Scotty Chinchar of Clearwater Mortgage.  Phone # is 1-800-308-6766. 

Best of luck. 

Forest - The Guy in the White Hat

Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real Estate

Hi Thomas please send me more details to mike@visionglobalcapital.com. I have a couple of programs that may meet your needs.

Greetings Thomas,

We make “asset-based” loans, which means we evaluate the cash flow of your rental property rather than your personal debt to income ratio. We only care about the cash flow of the asset, Loan to value (75% Max), and fico score (680) - No Tax Returns Reqquired - No personal debt counted against you - Bank rates/terms

Our typical client owns 5 or more properties, and has been turned down by the bank due to insufficient income shown on their tax returns. We make it simple to qualify and use a common sense approach to approving your loan. Personal debts do not count against you. 

Currently we have a 5 unit - 500K minimum, however this amount is being reduced to 1 unit - 75K minimum by end of month.

Best Regards,

Bob Green

Bob@realestatelender.info

www.realestatelender.info

Thomas,

At Mercury Capital, our primary focus is to provide financing for collateral-based situations that require immediate funding. In this capacity, since 1989, Mercury Capital has evolved into one of the nation‘s leading direct bridge lenders, specializing in fast and creative solutions. Mercury has provided bridge loans to thousands of borrowers throughout the United States secured by a wide range of commercial property types. Our loans range in size from $500,000 to $5,000,000. We close in three weeks.

I would like to learn more about your financing needs. You can reach me at 212-661-8700
or on my cell 347-419-1142. My email is peter@mercurycapital.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Peter Hans
Mercury Capital
100 Merrick Road 504E
Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Thomas,

I do have someone in the Bay Area that can assist.  Please email me at floresjavier00@gmail.com

Thanks,

Javier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service