"Looking for fix and flip funding in Florida. Need 90% LTV. Loan amount 240k"

Anybody have rehab funding with 10% down for an experienced Investor?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can do this for you Louis. Inbox me!

Shaun

Hi Louis this is Monty. I own this website. I too can offer you 90% funding for rehabs. Please give Shaun a shot but if you need me I am here. Sounds like you now have 2 good options!

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Elmer Basharat investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose. Contact us if you are interested in a loan.  elmerbashara@gmail.com

Hi Louis,

Take a peek at this one.   You may be better than 90% if your After Repair Value is good.  Anyway let me know by email or text if you would like me to follow up with you. 

Dwight Shook

Email dshook6495@embarqmail.com

Mobile 239-839-0754

Rehab and Fix to Flip Loan Program

Ideal for builders, contractors, rehabbers and investors…

1. Finance 80% of purchase price plus rehab budget to 65%of ARV
  2. 7.99%+
  3. Interest only
  4. Term: 12 to 24 months
  5. No prepayment penalty after pay 3 months interest
  6. $250,000 to $100 Million per project
  7. 620+ credit score
  8. No experience required
  9. No tax returns or income verification required 
  10. Close in 3 to 5 weeks
  11. Property types: 1-4 unit residential, condos (detached/townhouse style), multifamily to 20 units per building platted with address), mixed-use & commercial 
  12. Nationwide
  13. ​No upfront fees…

Yes I am a private lender and I give out loans. Give out secured and unsecured loans and I do 100% financing 

my email is : Davidloanrealestateservices@gmail.com

Mobile: +1-805-242-3709 

Thank you 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service