Looking for lenders to Fund Rehab cost for free and clear commercial property located at   2070 Watson blvd Warner Robins GA

Thanks

Views: 927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How Rehabbers Can Now Earn More

Rehabbers can now earn much more by using our investors’ funds (not a loan) to renovate their properties before selling them...

Watch How It Works:

http://renovationfunders.com/sellers/1640/

Call soon 843-465-3996

COMMERCIAL Purchase, Refi, Cash Out Refi: $100k - $4mil. Up to 70% LTV + 100% REHAB (Not greater than 65% ARV) Cash Out Refi – not greater than 60% LTV. 9-13%, Interest Only, No pre-pay penalty. Up to 12 months/6 month extension. 10-15 days to close. 2-4 points. Nationwide USA. (On some deals can go higher than $4 mil)

RESIDENTIAL Purchase, Refi, FIX-n-FLIPS! 1-4 units, Up to 80% on Purchase, 100% REHAB (not to exceed 65% ARV), 30 day loans to 12 months, Min $100k, 10-14%, Interest only, No pre pay penalty, 2-4 points, Can close in 10 biz days in most cases, Nationwide USA. No owner occupied.

Meredith J. Weiss
MWeiss@GlobalHappeningsllc.com
Private Money Nationwide

If your looking for a working capital loan for you business we can help. These loans can be used for things like inventory acquisitions (think Fix and flips), legal fees, equipment purchasing, website building, any business expense. From Start ups to companies that have been around for years we got you covered.

The questions we need answers to:

How long have you been in business? 
How much did you gross in the last 6 months and in the last year? (if applicable) 
What is your FICO range?
Any bankruptcy or things we should know about up front?

We have other Funding options as well 

Feel free to contact me.

jonathanc@foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

I can finance your project at a low interest rate.

Hello Olena,

Please email me executive summary to mrappaccioli@omegacapitalstreet.com

Olena

Send a summary to me at kyeats @ netzero.net

My stated income funding would work ... Or I can provide equity into your deal.

Thanks

I Represent a (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. We offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 10% Refubdable Deposit from Client. And is 110% Matched by GFG Which is held in Name of a NEWLY FORMED SPE Escrow Acct. once we Fund the project ,funds are released to GFG ,and held until final profit is realized,at end of the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO INTEREST PAYMENTS ,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 10% refundable Good Faith Deposit. NO High Credit score Required,NO 6 month bank bank Reserves ,NO Int Payments,NO Tax Returns required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 10% GFD funds.

Matt Picone
GFG GROUP,LLC
(NYC PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM)
845-636-8482
gfgllcfund@gmail.com

Olena,

Stop searching and come to Mercury Capital. 

We are direct lenders. If your project meets our criteria, we can close your loan in three weeks.

Please send me an executive summary briefly outlining the project as well as some information on the principals
and their experience. A photo of the property should be included as well.

We will get back to you in one day or less with our interest. 

Thank you,

Peter Hans
Mercury Capital
100 Merrick Road 504E
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
(O) 212-661-8700
(M) 347-419-1142
(EM) peter@mercurycapital.com

Olena, email me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com.  I rather answer this request in private.

Reggie Truss

Give me a  at 866-266-2557.

Joe Palermo

Drexel Brothers, LLC

Give me a call at 866-266-2557

Joe Palermo

Drexel Brothers, LLC

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service