Looking for $700,000.00 to 1,500,000.00 to finance new construction

I am looking for funds to build The Park at Eleven North. See proforma attached.

Views: 455

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

interested in that,, please email me the details with the hard and soft costs to the project

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

Additional details on our websites at:

www.superjumboloans.info - www.superjumboloans.net/blog

www.Private-Banker.net  - www.PrivateClientServicesllc.info

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

Hi Kathleen Smith, Proforma attached. NOTE: right now, our estimated resale value is $193.00 a sq ft. however, we just had two very similar properties go up less than 4 doors down which are currently listed at $255.00 a sq ft. so....our profit margin may be dramatically changing for the better if those two properties do sale at or around $255.00 a sq ft.

Attachments:

Executive Summary and Proforma Attached

Attachments:

Hi Jesus, have you found a lender yet for this deal?  If not I can help find you one.  You may reach me at 401-309-8399 or at stepdancer05@gmail.com, I'm also on LinkedIn.  Let me know if you still need someone! -Nichole Cardillo

Hello,

Are you still interested in a private loan for your business. We offer capital raise funding, debt financing, equity/joint venture, debt-equity combo, SBLC/BG, etc. You also can acquire funding for purchase, business, land loan, construction, refinance, cash out refinance, bridge, acquisition, mezzanine, hard money, asset based loan, residential development loan, commercial development loan,specialty assets, and more!

Please advice,

Michael Lawson
micheallawson8336@yahoo.com

Get your loan with no Upfront Fees, you would have the privilege to deal directly with private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 5 days max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

Robert Clarkson

Email: robclax007@gmail.com

Phone Number: (978) 276-9538

Contact me.

proloans@comcast.net

Marie

Jesus -

What is the financing structure you anticipate using for this project?  I don't see any line items for interest expense (actually it says $0) and I don't see any line items for any payouts to an equity partner.

I would need to see some sort of business plan along with a feasibility report to understand whether or not I could help you.  If you are planning to find an equity partner you'll also need to do a waterfall analysis to show the investor how he/she will get paid back plus profit.

Rich Coppage
Vice President, Cressida Capital
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90045
O: 213.784.2784 x1004
M: 480.215.9909
F: 480.269.9805
E: richc@cressidacapital.com
www.CressidaCapital.com

Contact me please.

Marie

proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

Contact me for a quote.proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

Marie

Please email me your executive summary and fill this out so I can register this and get you a quote within 24 hours.,

Warm regards,

Maie

561-444-9460

Attachments:

Please contact me at bwabrey@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service