Looking for 70% LTV on 865,000 - 29 units in Good Location in Phoenix.

OVERVIEW:
Timeline - Funds must be in Escrow by July 10, 2013 - no option to extend as multiple back up offers
Property Address - 730-820 E Turney Ave, Phoenix, AZ        Crossroads -  Camelback and 7th Street
Property Details - Situated on 2.2 acres, there are seven structures consisting of 29 units in total.  Current occupancy is at 50 percent due to lack of management and turnover in owners. Area is good with neighbouring properties being a seniors complex and transitional housing for mentally challenged. Many owner occupied single family homes adjacent to property and all well maintained.  Across Street fromCentral high School and a block from the esteemed Brophy Prep school.
Rehab Plans - Current tenants units need to be taken care of and dealt with immediatly.  First priority is fixing roofs in two structures (Full roof replacement at complex within 12 months)

730%20E.%20Turney%205.15.2013-1.pdf

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jasmine,

I am sure that I am able to assist you with this project.... I work very quickly to bring the funding to the table.   Please email me the full details    s.beck2@peabodychase.com or s.beck@peabodychase.com

Thank you,

Sherry D. Beck
Peabody Chase Consulting LLC
Consultant
757.696.7238  (Direct)
1.888.577.0920 EXT 1
Fax-1.866.898.1911 

http://www.peabodychase.com

Morning Jasmine,

Marc Simpson here with Peak Choice Capital expressing interest in the multi-family unit your currently seeking finance for. Based on the information your provided in the posting, we have a few different options for you based on LTV and your location. When you have the chance, please feel free to contact to further discuss this project.

Peak Choice Capital is located in Neenah, WI. We provide direct lending for various commercial request with urgent financing needs. Peak Choice Capital fills the gap and helps commercial clients achieve high level financing. We are changing the way business capital is achieved and we take pride in the way we have simplified the application process. (No broker chains involved).

LTV/LTC maximum 70%
Loans from $25,000 to $1,500,000 (minimum property value of $75,000)
Limited documentation required.
2-3 Weeks for a complete close.
From 3 to 30 Year Fixed-No balloon
Decisions within 48 hours of application
No upfront fees or hidden cost
Rates start at 6.99%.

Marcus@peakchoicecapital.com

www.PeakChoiceCapital.com
www.linkedin.com/in/marcsimpsonpeakchoicecapital/
Phone: (920) 267-7682
Fax: 888-920-7420

Jasmine,

If you haven't found someone to help you with this, please get in touch.  Considering you are in Canada, I would be wondering if you need full non-recourse loan if you have foreign investors/syndication group purchasing this complex?

We work with many foreigners, are totally transparent, and our lenders are fully 'vettable,' viable, and actively lending.  We can probably help you with this deal, but we need more information.

If you can email me, I can also provide you with further information on some of our programs and recent closings.

Thanks,

Jared Rine

209 481 0514

jared@glblsolutions.com

Hi Jasmine, 

We are very interested in learning more about your loan request.  We are direct private bridge lenders and we can close quickly.  Please contact me at either 818-787-6940 or auri@streitlending.com.  For more information, please visit our website: www.streitlending.com

Jasmine,

Our company, Fox Property Solutions, is direct to multiple lenders that would like to take a look at this in more detail. Please send me your contact information so we can discuss in further detail.
Thank you,

Ken

kahall413@gmail.com

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES WEB SITE

We have national No Advance Fee commercial real estate financing solutions.

For more information about us.

Please check us out on line.

We're ready to fund YOUR deal ASAP!

And if you're not already aware... July and August
are Great months to invest in real estate. Kids are out
of school, Banks are off-loading these assets to make their
books look prettier and investing in real estate now means
you'll be able to repair your investment just in time to flip your
property this summer--the best time to sell!

Take advantage of this AWESOME market today:
http://privatemoneyexchange.org/aff/bwells

Our Special Private Money Financing Program Includes:

- 100% funding success rate for deals that meet our
criteria
- Funding for both large and small loans amounts
- Longer term loans for rehab and cash flow deals
- No upfront fees to submit deals
- Cross-collateral or partnerships on higher LTV loans
- Financing on seller-carry hybrid deals

WE'RE THE ONLY FULL-SERVICE LENDER IN THE
INDUSTRY

As far as we know, we're the only full-service private money
platform where we help you through the ENTIRE deal from
funding to closing... meaning you DON'T have to make any
awkward phone calls to strangers for funds or worry about:

- Drafting Documents
- Pulling Huds
- Pulling Title

Just find the great deal, get us the info, and we'll do the
rest for you!

All you have to do to start is visit us here:
http://privatemoneyexchange.org/aff/bwells

Get Funding Now to make more money, more often the
rest of this year!

Happy Investing,
Butch

P.S. Go Here to receive the Real Estate Encyclopedia: http://PMEFunding.com
this will allow me to keep you on my Funding/Lending mailing list!

Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much more. Email#  Clar.mrssisi@mail.com

Need a Loan? - We Are Here to Help! Contact Us

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term.Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service