Needing a 6 to12 month loan for a purchase and remodel of a home. Looking to flip.In Branson Missouri area. Plan to do one to two every 6 months.

Thank You, Ken

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Friends,
Looking for a way to fund your business?
I assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individual, co-operate bodies, Business Start up ETC.I equally give out loans both within and outside the country.

Best regard,
Charles A Harris
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
CHARLES A HARRIS CAH PROPERTY SERVICES LLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

Hello

Good day, how are you doing today?

Am Tom Johnson, from JOHNSON LLC a subsidy Lending Company of OSTEND DEV LLC, and I'd love to inform you that I can offer you loan on the said amount you're seeking for with a low interest rate.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me on my mail at tlj_llc@aol.com ot contacttomlj@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you sooner

Tom L Johnson.

Are you seeking funding? need money for your project or start up a business reply me now at:b.mcain99@gmail.com with the amount you need and your phone number
Thanks
Brian

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contact Me Directly Through:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ESTATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

I offer wide range of loans, my service is fast and due at a very low and minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs.

Hello Friends,

My name is Philip Moore doing business as Philip Moore Insurance and 
Financial Services llc..

I offer loans from $20,000.00 to $80,000,000.00. If you are in need of a 
loan within that range or you want to know more about my loan programs 
just send me an inquiry to;

philipmooreinsuranceandfinancialservicesllc@outlook.com

Thanks,

Philip Moore
(213) 694-6117
(213) 478-7128
Los Angeles 
CA.90049
Philip Moore Insurance and Financial Services llc.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service