Needing a 6 to12 month loan for a purchase and remodel of a home. Looking to flip.In Branson Missouri area. Plan to do one to two every 6 months.

Thank You, Ken

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Private Investor loves Branson email me asap ag29577@gmail.com

Hii Kenneth!

My company, ReCasa Financial Group, lends to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab in Missouri! We offer free prequalification and 100% financing for purchase, improvements and soft costs. I would love to introduce you to your regional manager so he can answer any questions that you may have. What is the best way for him to contact you? You can also contact us by calling 614.221.6770 or emailing info@recasafinancial.com. We look forward to helping you!

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
ReCasa Financial Group
info@recasafinancial.com
www.recasafinancial.com

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

Hi Preston,

I need a person loan that is backed by Real Estate asset, second mortgage. What is your term and conditions?

Donald

mail@apanouco.com

Hi Kenneth,

I live in the St.Louis area and would love to visit with you about this home.  Must be NOO

Diane Charles                                                                                                                                                         CapFinance Group                                                                                                                                                   (636)614-6306                                                                                                                                                         diane@capfinancegroup.com

Hi Yoni,

I would like to discuss this loan program with you. What is the number or email to PM you?

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-953

I may be able to help. Send contact info to OMGfunding@gmail.com

I can help you with the loan you seek, I am a private lender contact my email address for more info, My email address microstandardloan@gmail.com.

What are the major factors against your loan but we can provide the loan at No Upfront fees and Low interest rate irrespective of your Credit score,Write Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com for details

Generation of Funds,Investment,Capital for Personal and Business use, as well as Mortgage/Home loans to Purchase
or Refinance,can be met with hitting on the right genuine source with less interest rate, contact
johndanzell212@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service