Looking for a Line of Credit for multiple fix and flips in Southwest (OK, TX).  Established business (since 2003), experience with fix and flips as well as buy/hold real estate, and personal credit score of 770!  Someone should be able to do this.  Please let me know.

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dee,

Please send me details on what you have.

Jguada2365@aol.com

Joanne

Credit Lines

• Low Interest
    • Rates as low as 6.99% for FULL DOC applicants.
    • As low as 8.99% for STATED INCOME applicants.
  • No Doc or Full Doc
    • We have products that tailor to how established your business is. If your business is a start up, we have No Doc products available. If your business is established and showing profit, we have full doc products available.
  • Funding in as little as 15 days
    • Quick approvals for stated income applicants
  • No collateral
    • All products, no doc or full doc, are unsecured. We do not collateralize or lien against any work equipment, commercial property, or personal property.
  • No Restrictions on use
    • All our credit lines can be used same as cash. We do not burden our clients with vendor credit lines (I.E. BP credit lines, Office Depot credit lines, Staples credit lines).
  • No Upfront Costs
    • Not sure if you qualify? Apply without an application fee!
  • Lines will not report to the personal credit bureaus
    • Drawing these credit lines will not affect your debt/credit ratio, thereby sheltering your personal credit for personal necessities (auto loans, mortgages, student loans, personal credit cards).
  • Contact me at moneynpatience@gmail.com or 414-395-8112 Larry McKenzie
Attachments:

Hi Dee,

I have a lender that is a fit for your request.  A credit score of 730 is a must.  Funding of $50K in capital/credit lines are available without a lengthy application process. No collateral. Interest rates as low as 8.99%.  Funding available within 10 business days.  USA only.

Great to hear from you.  I've attached the two documents. Did I miss a page because the attachment labeled 4pg Loan Worksheet only had 3 pages. Please email me when you have further questions/to request supporting documents.  dharper@walkerhallcapital.com.  Thanks!

Attachments:

I not only represent a fund, the owner of the fund is a personal friend that has allow me to market and underwrite their program; first this is not a line of credit or an joint venture with a 50/50 split. This nationwide program is a swift solution (3-5 day to fund) for real estate investors with no advance fees to worry about. Thank you, I welcome working with you.

Lending for Real Estate Investors Nationwide (Short Sales, REOs, Auctions)

• 100% of the Purchase base on a 60% ARV
  • Property Types: 1-4 family, wholesale purchases, short sales, REO, Multifamily, Mixed Used
  • Terms: 12 Months Interest Only with No Pre-Pay Penalties
  • Fico 650, experience will always trump your fico or your financials
  • Rate 10% to 13%, no monthly payments
  • No tax returns or Bank Statements requirements
  • Points 2-3, points that can be rolled inside the loan
  • Loan amounts: $50,000 to $5M
  • The loan can be refinance or flipped: No Pre-Pay Penalties
  • 24 hours for an email quote
  • Contract issue the same or next day
  • Funding: within 3-5 days

Resume, 1003, Breakdown of the rehab, recent appraisal or BPO or comps

Have a Powerful Day