I  am seeking    funding for a  liquor  store  purchase  in  Florida,  i  am a  american  that  lives  in both  miami and  paris, as i plan   to return to  miami,  the  problem  is   many   years   in paris  have left   my  credit score   very  low and  very  bad,  

The   liquor  store  has sales of  1m  usd  per year, strong  balance  sheet  and   customer  counts can  pay off  any   debt  service . 

I   need  funding   for  750,000 usd  

The  seller  will  only  release  the  complete   tax returns  and    audited   financials  when  he  sees a offer  of  funding  for  me.

I   will  not  pay  any  front fees  if   you are a  lender  and  if  you can  help  feel free  to contact

STEVE  TOUMA

smt1954@aim.com

33614094335 france 

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Note: You can also refer client that need funding and get 15% of interest charged when the deal is closed/funding.
Email: investcoi@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.
TEXT: 9047587120

Contact me to get the loan you need.

johnahanson@financecllc.com

+1(929)450-7074

John Hanson

Global Alternative Funding Resources

CFG USA Worldwide Loan Application-Any Type of Loan/SBLC/BG/POF Application/Performing Note Buy USA
Regards,
David Lee, Registered Business Affiliate of CFG USA

Still interested in the Finance, Kindly email or call at johnahanson@financecllc.com, (929) 450-7074.

John A Hanson

It is my humble pleasure in bringing to your doorstep, the very best of loan financing investment options. We wish to express our willingness in funding your dream projects by providing personal or business loans within your payback capability. This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3% per annum for a period of 1-20 years. We currently have loans from the tune of $100,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD depending on your repayment ability.

We would be happy to receive your Executive Summary/Project Plan. It is our firm resolve to diligently participate in any viable project of your choice with a view of financing and providing soft loans for such.

Feel free to contact.

Loan Arranger Limited
1320 Willow Pass Rd #600, Concord, CA 94520, USA.
Email: mail@loanarrangerltd.online
WhatsApp: +1 (765) 435-1244

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service