Can a member please recommend a LEGITIMATE commercial lender that will finance a Auto Repair Shop in GA. The purchase price is $120K. The commercial building is Under Contract and need a lender as soon as possible. I need a real Lender. Please don't respond if you're not able to finance the building.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day

I am a private lender and i give out secured and unsecured loans. I give out loans at 6% interest rate and i do 100% financing

Email: alanpropertyloanservices@gmail.com

Mobile: 805-242-3709

You can contact Apex Mortgage, they are a direct commercial lender that loans on commercial properties:  https://www.apexmtg.com/

They say that they lend on this asset type.  I have referred deals their way before and they close them.

Good luck,

Rob

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Elmer Basharat investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose. Contact us if you are interested in a loan.  elmerbashara@gmail.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service