Is there any type of screening here to make sure the lenders are legit or do we need to do our own due diligence?

Thanks 

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do your own due diligence. This is a social media website and it looks to me like there are thousands of members here. People come here to talk about funding and share their ideas, funding options, and potential real estate transactions in the hopes that the right lender or investor will want to finance them. Other than a short list of verified funding sources, it does not look like there is any vetting out of lenders or funding sources. Just like any other big website, we as members need to do our own verification process and make smart decisions.

I use this website because I have made many great contacts in states other than my own that have helped me complete transactions I normally would not have been able to. This website is amazing but at the same time, we have to use our head and be professionals and do our own verification work. I have never seen a finance website this big or this diverse but I always keep in my head that if it seems too good to be true then it is.

Scott, if you are still looking for funding, we fund in all 50 states, up to 100% of the investment property purchase on a 70% ARV at a rate of 9%, funded in 10 days and you can refinance with us at a rate of 4% for 10 years to 15 years fixed or ARM, loan size $50,000 to $5M, no advance fees. Please contact me: George Mallory, underwriter, (917) 653-5215, email: georgeM@stanfordestatecapital.com website: https://www.stanfordestatecapital.com/

Closed Loans that was 100% finance

Manhattan, New York, NY $4,500,000 hard money to perm loan use for construction of 12 condominium units

Manhattan, New York, NY $4,000,000 hard money for construction of 20,000 square feet mixed used building

Queens, New York $1,512,000 for construction of a five-unit condominium

Morristown, NJ $118,000 purchase and $20,000 rehab of a two-family short sale investment, 100% for the purchase, 70% ARV, refinance into a rental property at a 4% rate, current value $393,000.

Chicago, Northside Lake Front, IL $3,500,000 loan to acquire a 180-unit apartments 4 stores mixed used building

Chicago, Southside, IL $105,000 hard money to perm purchase and rehab of a 6-unit multifamily property, ARV $308,000

Macon, GA $249,000 for a real estate wholesaler to purchase and rehab two-story single family into a rental

Denver, CO $154,000 REO purchase for a two-family property

Reno, NV $304,000 purchase and rehab of a four-family rental

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service