i am an investor in Dayton, Ohio.  I am looking for funding to purchase/rehab single and multi family homes.  I am currently working with several different agencies that are in need of housing, however in need of funding to purchase the properties.  I have worked in this industry for the last 16 years on the renovation and inspection sides of the business.  Now I would like to become apart of the investing.  If you can assist I would like to hear from you.  You can contact me at coachhunter100@gmail.com or (937)604-6624. 

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me details of your project and pictures (inside and out) to scharlesthomas1@gmail.com

Thanks

Sam

Dear Sir/ma,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service