IN NEED OF ACQUISITION FINANCING FOR 52-UNIT APT IN NORTH DAKOTA. 1.69 DSCR!

This apartment is 2 twin 26-unit apartment complexes located in North Dakota. I have a full package with up to 30% down payment (cash plus cross-collateral) but would prefer if we could find 20% availability. Please contact me ASAP as this needs to close before the end of the year. This place is a cash cow and buyers are very qualified. Respond only if you can make loans in North Dakota oil fields areas as I'm finding lenders that say they will in the beginning, but then back out. I'm out of time and don't have time to play games. Serious inquires only please!

Steve Rich, (801) 712-7353

Views: 1527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

★Commercial Real Estate Funding★ ★NO HASSLE FUNDING★
★Flexible Terms★:

ATTN: BUSINESS OWNERS & REAL ESTATE INVESTORS IN NEED OF FUNDING IN: Wa, Or, Ca, and Tx

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP and our affiliates are able to facilitate NO HASSLE FUNDING for BUSINESS OWNERS!

macgrealestate1@gmail.com

Perfect for Investors looking to Refinance existing real estate assest you currently own to obtain funding for other projects you are working on.

We process, underwrite, close and service all loans in house.Same day approvals and closing within 20 business Days!! Call or email us today for an application.

macgrealestate1@gmail.com

Not known to many business owners and commercial real estate investors is the availability of Private Capital for business purposes in the form of Collateral based loans. Business and real estate owners can get  a loan for as little as $5,000.  We can lend up to $10,000,000 strictly based on the asset or collateral value of commercial real estate. We use methods to determine funding amounts such as credit card sales, accounts recievable, inventory and yes, even purchase orders, regardless of credit scores, income or financial stability.
Contact us today if you are currently looking to refinance one of the following:

Community
Shopping Plaza, 
Strip Mall 
Mini-Mall; 
Convenience store (7-11); 
Department Store (apparel, 
Grocery, Supermarket; 
Hospital-PRIVATE; 
Hotel; 
Light Industrial (10% 
Medical Bldg; 
Mini-Warehouse, 
Storage; 
Mobile Home Park, 
Office Bldg (General); 
Retail Stores ( Personal Services, Photography, Travel); 
Warehouse (Industrial),
Gas Station 
Auto Dealership, 
Medical/Dental Bldg., 
Mixed Use  

Occupancy: 85%+

1st Mtg Amount >= 750000
Interest Rate >= 5+

Contacts us Today!

Macgrealestate1@gmail.com

Is the Acquisition completed or if you're still seeking financing ? Please contact us at :  Derek@WCMCapital.com 917-690-9801

NO POINTS, 100% Financing, No credit verification, Stated Income, Stated Assets, Any Size Loan, No Prepay Penalty. 30 year loan. Commercial, residential, Construction, Purchase or Refi, Acquisition  Any State or Country.

This is not Hard Money our pricing is usually lower then conventional lending.

hlear@realtyconnections.net

how much are you asking for

jim flynn

770-956-9576

Hello Steve

This is a 100% commercial funding structure for viable property owners and renewable energy projects, 25 year acquisition financing or lease at 5.9% with 3 points. We provide a 48 – 72Hrs acknowledgement to accept your project, and funding take 30 to 45 days after all documents are received. Just to give you an idea what this means for your commercial transaction. Let’s take a project in which you own the property and use .00638 as your payment factor to arrive at your monthly payment. If you are considering an energy project, in most cases your payment after all Federal incentives is less than half of your current utility bill. In most cases this is offered at 100% financing.

The program can be used for all Commercial transaction plus Non Profit entities if the project or property is owned with or without an existing mortgage. We will accept cross collateral properties structuring for securitization of the allocated commercial funds.

www.ecapitalfund.net

Steve Rich,

NEPCO, INC is a private commercial lender with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees interest in financing viable project.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent.

We are a direct participating funding source offering several programs with Private equity and capital up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide- $1M and above!  Funding based on strength of project not LTV or LTC.  We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based markets.  We offer bank rate or better pricing.  Our rates are  based on the following indexes: London bank rate, Libor, Bond rate, 10-year Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years.  Minimum loan amount is $10M US with no maximums on asset based lending. 

Your ability to prove the project is viable, the market is interested or in need and you can satisfy this need and are uniquely able to deliver the product to the market will determine the success of your endeavor.

NEPCO, INC – DIRECT LENDING AND CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the
solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest
rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

Hello Friends,
Looking for a way to fund your business?
I assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individual, co-operate bodies, Business Start up ETC.I equally give out loans both within and outside the country.

Best regard,
Charles A Harris
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
CHARLES A HARRIS CAH PROPERTY SERVICES LLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service