I NEED MORE PRIVATE FUNDING SOURCES TO SERVICE MORE CLENTS

I am looking to expand my private funding/financing base so I can service more client needs. I AM NOT REALLY INTEREST IN WORKING WITH ANY LOAN BROKERS AT ALL. MY ONLY INTEREST IS WORKING DIRECTLY THE UNDERWRITERS AND I ALSO HAVE NO INTEREST IN WORKING WITH FUNDING SOURCES THAT CHARGE CLIENTS A FRONT FEE TO GET THERE FINANCING IN PLACE.

I am a member of two Houston Of Commerce.I will need your full loan/funding/financing package so I can start to process loan request I have other loan programs for clients but I some times get request for funding that I can not service. If you don't know Houston is a HOT FAST GROWING MARKET PLACE AT THIS POINT AND TIME AND THERE IS NO END TO THE GROWTH. I wold like to get your funding criteria and any other information .

Edward Tuggle Independent Private Consultant Commercial Private Commercial Funding  Placement Credit Repair Real Estate Consultant Purchase Problem Real Estate Office 281-599-9954 Cell 281-704-0115 etuggle859@sbcglobal.net

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Direct Lender 23 Ventures LLC

Email me @ sarah@privatemoneyusa.com

Hi Sarah

I would like to talk with you about possible funding products that you may have for me to be able to service more of my clients. Edward Tuggle Independent Private Consultant Office 281-599-9954

Direct: 718-888-9489

Email: dmoore@jcunderwriting.com

www.JCunderwriting.com

Hi Derrick

Can you call my office I would like to talk with what funding options that you may have for my clients Office 281-599-9954 Thanks Edward Tuggle Independent Private Consultant

I sent you an email.

Diane Charles

I did not get it. Could you please call me I would like to chat with you Office number is 281-599-9954 Thanks Edward Tuggle Independent Private Consultant.

Hi Edward,

Here are some details.
Unsecured Business Lines of Credit.
The client decides the length of term.
Funding is fast. The approvals start arriving two weeks after application date.
No upfront fees. We work for free until after credit approval.
Only good credit is needed.
No income or collateral.
Just good credit and a federal tax ID.
New businesses OK.
50 to 350K
Let's talk after you review this.
I'm sure it will generate more questions.
Email ray100 at gmail dot com or call me. 216 337 7520

Connect on Linkedin

Edward, If you have any sources who fund nationally or even with projects out of USA please let me know. I like your attitude and it seems difficult to find not just individuals who rep companies but companies that can acctually fund. I will give you referral incentives if you share contacts and I close deals.

Jessica Russell

JessicaRussell@prodigy.net

(310) 288-0482

Hi Garry

Was this message  for me or Jessica?

Thanks Edward Tuggle Office 281-599-995

looking for a high end developers and financing for

5000m land in prime area of beirut on joint venture basis.land price $100 million

best regards

imad el hassan

mobile 009613250347

Hi Mr. Hassan

Can you send more information about your project funding needs?

Edward Tuggle Independent Private Funding Consultant Office 281-599-9954

Hi Edward,

Please send me your e-mail address we lend conventional and SBA 504 in Texas. I will send you our guidelines and we can go from there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service