I am trying to buy 15 units. These 15 units are 7 houses & 4 duplexes. The purchase price is $152,000 and I need just $100,000. The 15 units are worth $500,000. Let me know if any one can lend me that money. The reason I want a hard money lender is because I do not have my recent tax returns done. Please call me at 770-897-5061 if you are willing to lend me the $100,000.

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Maria,

I may be able to help you out, please contact me directly at 818-530-0294.

Thank you, 

Diego Bedoya 

Riverdale Funding, LLC

Dbedoya@riverdalefunding.com 

We just got the approval to release this new  100% Stated income, stated assets, No Credit Verification Loan. Commercial or residential...Minimum loan amount $50K and no Maximum. The loan can be done in all states and some other country's... Call for details 858-945-1047

Hi Harold,

I am currently working on a few multifamily deals in GA and FL, I am very interested in your loans. Can I give you a call? Or can you send me more information about your program? My email address is bondhomebuyers@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Tammy Bond

Hi Maria:

I'd love to have the opportunity to handle the title work for this transaction through my company Kensington-Vanguard (www.kvnational.com). This kind of transaction is right up our ally! Thanks. Dave. 484-477-7187

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am an investor and a private Money Lender,I am interested in funding good business plans, we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity,Low Income Housing, Large-Scale Debt, Small Balance, DIP(Debtor in Possession), Apt. Equity Participation, Non Recourse for Multi Family & Assisted Living, Commercial Bridge/Hard Money, Mezzanine Programs, Income Producing Property, Commercial Land Development, Stock Loans as well as seed capital. Interested in getting your project funding, Our interest rate is 4% Annually.

Best Regards,
Richard M
richardmfinancial.loans@gmail.com

Still looking for hardmoney lenders? then visit our website at www.capitaltrustloan.webs.com

Please i will advice you visit our website and contact us as soon as possible. go to www.capitaltrustloan.webs.com

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service