I have 10% down (400K) for 4M development project in Miami - Looking for best terms for balance 3.6M

I have a tremendous project ready to go in Miami. The purchase of two commercial buildings in Miami and improving them into a Cirque Du Solei type flying entertainment center. Full business plan available for review. I have investor with 10% seed money. Looking for best terms on 3.6M balance. Lender will get first mortgage leans on two commercial buildings in Miami with total sq ft in excess of 37,000.    rich@fifthelementmiami.com   561.542.3654 Rich Rossi

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rich, 

Give me a call, 404-462-8650.

Would need to see your Executive Summary/Business Plan, Pro forma. 

Best case scenario, 5.25%, 5 yrs w/option, 10% of your own funds+10% seller carry back, 80% ltv

Rich,

I would love to have a look at this, Please send executive summary to lpollack@easternuc.com and I will see what value we can add.

Looking forward,

Leah Pollack

732-301-3929

Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

Richard, shoot me an executive summary and business plans, I will get you an answer within 48 hours.. 

hardmoneyloans4you@gmail.com

Roger

Hi Rich,

This sounds like a loan that fits our groups lending model. Call us directly to discuss your project and needs when you are ready. Your loan inquiry has been registered under your name and/or your company name. With the vast amount of responses for our investment/Lending postings it's best you call us back directly for a faster response. We have a no pressure sales approach so call us when you are ready. Times to call M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm EST. Sundays feel free to call and leave a message for a return call. 

Hard Money Lending Made Easy - Get Approved Now!  No Financials needed Contact us with your deal today! Transactional Funding in all States * FAST CLOSING  w/CLEAR TITLE  * Submit your loan request today!  http://buywpi.com/PrivateMoneyLoans.htm   Ask About Our JV Opportunities

Testimony                                                

"I have been an Owner Broker in Charlotte, NC for over 34 Years. I recently contacted WPI for a loan against my office building for leverage for investment capital. WPI was very professional and FAST locating me funding.  I closed within two weeks of my application and now have capital to invest in some of the numerous deals available in my area. I would highly recommend them to anyone!" J. Ramadan - Investor/Owner Broker - Charlotte NC 

Ramadan Realty & Construction License # 57384, A+ Rating @ Better Business Bureau

Admin

The WPI Group

800-535-1230 Toll Free

www.buywpi.com

wholesalepropint@gmail.com

Hello Rich

We like to introduce The Financial Mall, LLC, we have a platform of diversified lenders/investor with comparative rates; rates are sometime determined by the project.  Visit our website:  www.thefinancialmall.biz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service