High capacity area, with current Middle Eastern tourist boom, Istanbul's potential is not comparable any other destination. 5 star accommodation. 13 to 14 year return. 

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm prepared to fund your deal High Approval Rates And Flexible Repayment Plans Are Our Specialty; We Also Provide Credit Card Processing. We Provide Businesses With The Best In Transaction Processing Services. Our Competitive Pricing, Around-The-Clock 24/7 Customer & Technical Support, And Innovative Technology Sets The Industry Standard. Contact Me Directly At cahpsllc@gmail.com(Mailto: cahpsllc@gmail.com) And I Will Respond Immediately With Loan Terms And Application To Start Processing Your Loan Request.

DAVID P. FRANCE
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
DAVID P. FRANCELLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

David P France is operating a scam. Yes, I am stupid and was scammed by 2 groups of people on this board. David P France is associated with Rapid Loans, LLC, William J Sheppard and Howard Lambert is one of many names and companies that are being used. This group says they are a private lender. They approve you with very little docs. They then tell you that you need to send an Origination Fee. In my case it was $1250 before the loan can fund. They have you send the money to a random persons account (someone else they are scamming). When it comes time for the loan to fund, they say another fee is needed. In my case this was $2892 for insurance which again was sent to an account which was not in the company name. Yes, I know I was naive. They promise this is the only other fee. I was strapped at the time so I paid it. Again, come time for the loan to fund the 2nd time and they say another fee is needed. In my case it was a VAT fee for $4252. I refused to pay it and asked for a refund per the contract. since, they have given me the run around about getting my refund. I have extensive info on connected companies and names. I have spoken with the lady who's account I transferred too. She is a widow on a fixed income and he told her she was getting a loan too. 

Other company names used: PMP Direct Lending, Wright Place Loan Firm, Michael Hunter Ltd, Garret Clif Investment, CAHPS, LLC, WJS Capital Management, and Frank Eugene LLC (there are about 25 more with less relevance.

Other names used: Charles Wright,  Tony Looney, William J Sheppard, Adam Sandal, Michael Hunter, David P France, William J Sheppard, Paz Reibman, John Cronin, Frank Eugene, Marleny Roman, and Regina Oresjovich (there are also others with less relevance). I have been in contact with many who have been scammed by the same group. I am still building my list. I also have over 300 pages of evidence. I have filed a complaint with the BBB because the banks used stated this was required. My lawyer is also in the process of putting a formal complaint together. This should be filed Monday. The police stated this is Business Fraud, Loan Fraud, Wire Fraud and Scamming. I also have a breech of contract

Hello

Good day, how are you doing today?

Am Tom Johnson, from JOHNSON LLC and I'd love to inform you that I can offer you loan on the said amount you're seeking for with a low interest rate.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me on my mail contacttomlj@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you sooner

Regards Tom.

Feel Free to contact me with any details you have. We fund projects world wide of $10M+.

Jonathan Casillas

ZenithCommercialcapital.com

Jon@ZenithCommercialcapital.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service