Hello all,

I didn't receive any interest from my first funding request so I thought I would try again.  This seven year old project is all but ready to proceed forward.  Now, would be the perfect opportunity to get involved in this once in a lifetime project and reap the benefits of all the work already completed.  This project is projected to be valued at more than 3Bn upon completion.  So, getting in today will yield high rewards for those interested in hear more details.  I look forward to sharing.

Mike

Views: 1654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are your loan limits.

proloan@comcast.net

Hi

Please forward details regarding your project. We have private lenders who may be interested.

Thanks!

April Fletcher | wvm2008@gmail.com | 323.545.6167

Hi Mike:

I represent Dalton Health Investments & Acquisitions. We are a Success Venture Equity Funding Group. We are currently funding projects up to $500B internationally. Our experience include Health Care, Hospitality, Energy, Housing, Hotel, Resort, Senior Living, and Theme Parks. If you have not found financing yet, we are interested.

We are in a position to bring the money and support you need, to build, revamp or buy the project you have. In addition we bring strong support, to ensure the success of your project, Engineering, Advisory, Marketing, and Construction.

Based on the above, if you are interested in working with us, please submit your Executive Summary to me for your first project and let's get started. Our funding minimum is $100M.  Please reply to me at j.s.w.mgmt@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Shirley Wilson

Dalton Health Investments & Acquisition

Please forward details axiominvestments@aol.com

Thanks!

Robert

robertwinkfield@aol.com

Can you email me an executive summary at greenmobi@gmail.com.  Please include your contact info.

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with a real estate finance division. Please contact us for your financing needs. 

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Contact me L

proloans@comcast.net

561-702-5454

if you are looking for %100 loan please let me have some of what you are smoking if you really want to do business you will need to have %10 + skin in any project to make it work

I would concur with that Jim...Never said anything about wanting 100% financing. 

pleaser give me some numbers

how much are you asking for . how much do you have to add

We work with people/businesses to fund projects.Some background on myself: I was an architect for 30+ years and lived and worked both in the United States and internationally. My expertise is in medical, commercial, and retail architecture. About half the projects we look for are deals with buildings in some way or another from development, renovations, and expansions. The other half of the projects types range from oil deals,acquisitions,
manufacturing, etc.
for international projects we start at $25,000,000

You can forward information/questions to my personal e-mail account

mdreysack@mchsi.com

Kind regards,

Mike

Mr. Rio,

You can contact me at my private e-mail address.

mdreysack@mchsi.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service