I have a gold mine worth 2 billion dollars(43-101) I'm looking for a A LOAN to pay off 1st and start up the mine I need 30 million dollars to buy the equipment it will do apx. $3.5 million gross a

I have a gold mine worth 2 billion dollars(43-101) I'm looking for a A LOAN to pay off 1st and start up the mine
I need 30 million dollars to buy the equipment it will do apx. $3.5 million gross a month and then we will then take the asset of the mine and put that into a PPP (25% is $500,000,000) and that will pay off the loan in 1 year
Interested let me know 402 572 8895   ...................   MONEY LOAN CHEAP CASH GOLDMINE CASH $$$$$ SALE RATE APPRAISAL DD DUE DILLIGENCE MILLION BILLION B M PPP % MONTH BUY SELL PAY BILL MT 760 MT 700 TRADE PLATFORM 

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Need a Loan? - We Are Here to Help! Contact Us

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term.Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures at stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

I welcome you to contact us, please e-mail: sikora.edward@o2.pl
cost of the loan is only 1% of the loan

Edward Sikora

Poland 

sikora.edward@o2.pl

we look for scammers ............so please be real !! 402 572 8895 junebug7107@msn.com....................WE HAVE 7 TRADE PLATFORMS IN 5 COUNTRIES WE MONETIZE 30M BGS MTNS GOLD BULLION CORPORATE CDS FOR TRADE .......WE ALSO MONETIZE 60M IN HARD ASSETS  GOLDMINES[ PRODUCING ] SILVER OIL GAS OPALS EMERALDS  PICASSO  PAINTINGS  FOR TRADE ALSO .................WE ALSO HAVE CLIENTS SEEKING TO PURCHASE OVER 25MTS OF GOLD BULLION WITH ALL PAPERWORK ................WE ALSO FINANCE ANY GOOD LAND PROJECTS OVER 100M .......WE ALSO HAVE AT LEAST 5 NON PRODUCING GOLDMINES AND 2 OIL RESERVES THAT NEED JV OR FUNDING [ 700B JV PROJECT NEEDING 300M THAT RETURNS 300M A YR .GARY ELLISTON  402 572 8895 SKYPE JUNEBUG7107..

i have like 5 goldmines that need financing and 2 oil reserves  we love to trade them but our monetizers wont monetize non producing in ground assets ............i also need 300m  for a jv mine project that returns 300m a year where you get to be 40 % partner ...............WE BUY GOLD BULLION ..........AND WE FINANCE GOOD LAND APPRAISED OVER 100M

junebug7107@msn.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service