Looking for Private Money Lenders (No HML) for Atlanta Area Investments

Seeking serious and experienced private money lenders willing to consider financing our residential buy/hold investments in the Atlanta area.

If you're interested please email: ohsogoodproperties@gmail.com with your contact info. I would want to add your name to our list to present our next project. 

With appreciation,

Linda

www.ohsogoodproperties.com

Not interested in scammers or paying upfront fees. Thank you. 

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linda,

Provident Management can do buy and hold portfolio loans in Georgia if the portfolio is worth more than 500k.  If you could give us a call at 800-442-4203 and ask for Michael or Darwin we could talk more about the specifics of the loan.

Sincerely,

Michael Henry

Provident Management LLC

WBL GROUP

We have unconventional Hard Money Financing for commercial and residential property.

Loans $25,000 to $1 million.

No Upfront Fees, More about go to: http://www.wblgroup.net

info@wblgroup.net

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

Conforming rates above 650 credit. 70% LTV.

Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

All 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Hello Linda

If you are seeking Commercial or Multifamily Lending . Please write to me at Derek@WCMCapital.com  or Call 917-690-9801.

Thankyou

Derek

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

Linda I am direct to a private money portfolio lender that charges no upfront fees or points, stated income/assets and verified credit. Loan amounts from $100K to $5M and LTV's up to 75%. Minimum credit requirement is 650 and rates starting at 7.49%. Email mhaineskw@gmail.com for more details.

Michael Haines

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service