Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are your loan costs with points etc.?.  Min and maximum of loan amount?  LTV?

Hi Wayne - I think you will find our Gap/Rehab Loan Program structure really excellent - far more information to put into a message here.  Send me an email, so we can set up a time to discuss your future business plans and together, we can explore ways that Instant Funder can help you achieve your goals and then some! Best, Barry   Barry@InstantFunder.com

NEED A LOAN FOR YOURSELF THEN CONTACT US AT Email: richgibloanservices@gmail.com
Name: Richard Gibson
Firm name: RICHGIB LENDING FIRM
Phone No.: (925) 331-0772
5% INTEREST AT ANY AMOUNT

Hi Barry,

I sent you a deal on January 31st and have not heard from you.  Can you please confirm that you received the email.  I just left you a message today.

Thanks

Carlos Mendez

407-319-1400

Yes, I received your request - just back in the office - my 90 year old father had health issues last week - Family First - is my priority, so I am just back in the office today and will have a look at your request.  Thanks for you patience - much appreciated.  Best, Barry

I understand Barry.  Thank you.

Hi Carlos, Send me a few times work for you to connect?  Barry@InstantFunder.com

NEED A LOAN FOR YOURSELF THEN CONTACT US AT Email: richgibloanservices@gmail.com

Barry,

I would like to learn more about the programs you offer.

Therin Hill,

therinpa@sc.rr.com

Hi Therin, I am on the road in meetings for the next few days.  Email me a few times over the next few days, and I will do my best to give you a call so I can tell you more about Instant Funder, Inc.'s Gap/Rehab Loan Program.  Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.  Best, Barry - Barry@InstantFunder.com

Yes, I Similarly, in Indonesia, I was looking for a loan for a home-based small business capital and consumption of freshwater fish distributors for supply, hotels, restaurants, culinary entrepreneurs, and retailers in traditional markets.
For venture capital that I need $ 30,000 for a repayment period of 36 months, I was willing to pay the interest on the loan from 15 to 18 per year.
I am realistic and real, and I am looking for a loan that does not need to reach into my pocket before the loan can be realized.
Maybe I look forward to the things that seem "impossible"
Perhaps the only angel who can do it.
Or any of you readers can do.
With online transactions only. without face-to-face.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service