Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gary - I have been away from the office for a few days, so sorry for the delay in responding - my partner has been away as well.  It would be best to call my office, so we can see if we are a great fit for each other.  We love the Maryland - DC area - great markets. I look forward to speaking with you soon.  We are located on the West Coast, so observe the time zone.

Best, Barry 877 947-7766 (Pacific)

Please send addtional info. regarding the Terms and Coditions, Rates, ETC. Thank you terrymcgovern1@gmail.com 410-279-4837

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: UNIFIED INVESTMENT GROUP (UIG), LLC is a business specializing in the acquisition of short sales, foreclosures, and/or otherwise distressed Residential, Commercial and Federal Government properties. UIG has a complete system that allows us to give property owners, prospective buyer(s)/seller(s), and end users of the properties, confidence in our strategy of obtaining pricing and final resolution of the property. Our experienced group of listing agents, buyer agents, and brokers, in coordination with a variety of settlement and closing groups, and the various mortgage banking officials, work well together in this process. Our own staff is well educated in the contract negotiations, and has a well-rounded reputation in this field due to their extensive and diverse backgrounds as mortgage loan officers, appraisers, and real estate agents.

Private Investors are the key to the growth of UIG’s tremendous business opportunity now and into the future, as we expand our efforts in the residential area and the very lucrative commercial world. Utilizing funds from private lenders enables UIG to finance these highly discounted properties (40% to 60 %) for a substantial profit. These properties would then be sold to cash buyers, hedge funds and/or other interested parties. In return, the private investor receives a substantially higher rate of return than ordinarily would be realized in the stock market or other investments.

Private investors with self-directed IRA or Roth IRAs have a tremendous opportunity to increase the value of their individual accounts by investing those funds, taxes deferred, into the real estate market.

UIG’s investment opportunity includes a lucrative higher Annual Rate of Return for the principal amount borrowed. These funds are placed in an escrow account agreed to by both parties and continually utilized in future purchases of properties and then distributed and/or re-invested on an annual basis. These funds are secured with guarantees and agreements to the private investor, such as a temporary assignment of the deed of trust and/or other negotiated agreements between the Private Investor and Unified Investment Group, LLC.

Unified Investment Group LLC’s Chief Executive Officer, Terry McGovern, has a wealth of diverse experience in the Federal and private sector. He began his career at the U.S. Senate, in Washington D.C. where he served as Assistant Director of Data Communications, and was responsible for the procurement, installation and maintenance of a state of the art, large data network operation. He later ventured into the private sector, where he held a number of lucrative marketing positions, and then started his own successful business, Allied Communications as CEO and President overseeing the contract negotiations, implementation and daily operations. His interest in real estate has always intrigued Mr. McGovern, and by studying the market and with the opportunities, he ultimately decided to capitalize upon this market initially as a Real Estate Agent, and ultimately as an Investor for over 15-years.

Hi Terry,  I am on the road with quite a hectic schedule until Thursday or Friday. I am very interested in speaking with you to explore how we might work together in the future.  We are helping many Borrowers scale their businesses and we would be very interested in speaking with you as your business model is already a great fit for our Program.  We are  funding Single-Family, Multi-Family and Commercial Properties, as well as New Construction and Land Development. If possible, give me a call on my office line on Friday or email me a number that I can reach you on.  We are located on the West Coast, but funding projects in most markets across the country.  I look forward to speaking with you.                

Best, Barry

877 947-7766 (Pacific) or Barry@InstantFunder.com

Hi;

We are interested in wholesale priced rental properties, and even REOs that are rented.

Would like to discuss our goals with you.

Thanks,

Corinna Evrard  978-457-2260

Hi Corinna, Thanks for your inquiry - I have been away from the office for a few days, so I have been unable to get back to you until today.  Please call my office so we can explore how Instant Funder can help you with your future business plans.  We are located on the West Coast but funding deals all across the US.  

Best, Barry 877 947-7766 (Pacific)

I'm looking for funds in Saint Louis Missouri I deals under contract that need closing please send me more info so I can get these deal done top_business314@yahoo.com thanks.

Hi Darey, I am on the road with quite a hectic schedule until Thursday, when I will be back in my office. I am very interested in speaking with you to learn how Instant Funder can help you scale your business. Please feel free to contact me on my office line Thursday or Friday, so we can talk?  We are located on the West Coast, so please observe the time zone. Best, Barry 877 947-7766  (Pacific)

Thanks Barry I will contact have safe trip feel free contact at 314-332-0133

I have been trying to call you but when the call goes to voice mail, there is just static?  It would probably be better if you give me a call when you have time.  877 947-7766 (Pacific).

Thanks, Barry

Hi Barry,

After reading your post and many of the replies, I would like to have a virtual coffee with you. Please message me and lets schedule a time to visit. I can send you my contact number or whatever method you prefer.

I'm a real estate investor in West Texas area and our market is on the starting edge of a massive growth due to the Oil n Gas boom here. Properties are quickly becoming a higher demand and its at the foothills of a sellers market.

Look forward to our visit,

Jeff Smith

Hi Jeff, I would welcome the opportunity to have a virtual coffee with you - what a great concept. Why not email me at: Barry@InstantFunder.com and let me know a few times you will be available either today (Friday) or Monday and I will get back to you so we can set up a call.  We agree that your market is excellent, so let's see if we are a good fit for each other.  Best, Barry

Hi, this is Carlos Reyes from Royal City Enterprise LLC,  looking for funding on my start up Real Estate business for fix and flip SFR REO;S 3bed/1+barh. Call me back and let me know about your funding programs. Cell 310-502-0365.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service