Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mark, You sound like you are a great fit for our Gap/Rehab Loan Program.  Let's set up a phone call, so we can learn more about each other and how Instant Funder can become a steady flow of cash for all of your Real Estate deals.  We are located on the West Coast but funding in markets all across the US.  Please observe the time difference.  Best, Barry 877 947-7766 (Pacific)

I need 200k for finishing a property purchased in Hawaii. When complete will appraise for 3 million, it is located in Honolulu in a gated community. Credit score 730. intent selling property, it is the only property for sell in the area. I have all necessary funding information. Just want a six month hard money loan

Eric Penick 

epenick@storedinheaven.com

Hi Eric, Thanks for your inquiry about Instant Funder's unique Gap/Rehab Loan Program.  We have already  looked at a Commercial deal on Maui and your project seems very interesting.  Give ma a call on my office line when you can, so we can see if we are a good fit for each other.  I look forward to speaking with you. Best, Barry

I am interested in purchasing 2 distressed properties in the western PA area.  The total loan amount for both properties is $80,000 which includes purchase price plus approximate repair amount.  I am very interested in receiving details on your programs and I can send a detailed breakdown on both properties.

Thank you for your time,

John P. Suprano

We offer a no check loan:

65% of the ARV, fast closing( in a matter of days) not weeks

interest rates are between 3 and 10%

If you joint venture with us, the interest rate is 1% ( interest only) until the home is sold

we can fund as many transactions as you would like

We would need the attached form filled out( see attached)

contractor bid ( on business letterhead)

BPO based on the ARV
Photos of the inside and out of the home.

Email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit my website at http://dllinvestmententerprises.us and com plete a contact form

I am not sure of your inquiry, are you interested in working together, with us providing the Gap Loan?

Hi John, I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for your inquiry and we are lending in PA, but it would be important for us to discuss your plans in greater detail so I can learn more about you and the deals you would like funded. When you have a moment, email me your contact information and then we can set up a call so we can talk about your projects.  You can also reply on this site.

Barry@InstantFunder.com

We have capital sources that are very active in all market sector, please contact me directly for details at, dewberryassociates@yahoo.com

Nice speaking with you yesterday!  I look forward to working with you in the future.

Custom Builder Looking to Secure Funding for a New 55+ Active Adult Condo Community

I have a proven concept in mid to high end active adult community living for seniors 55+. If you are interested in large returns in the fast growing housing market this is a fantastic opportunity. Please review our concept and if you would like to hear more, we will be glad to setup a meeting.

Active Adult 55+ Living Community

The Concept: To build, sell, and manage an Active Adult 55+ Living community that will have 80 attached condo units and a clubhouse. We want to sell the idea of the community being stress free living with many activities to partake in to keep everyone active; it would be a resort style experience. The whole process from design to selling of the final unit is on a three year schedule. The units will be sold at cost plus a 30% mark up.

The Condo Units: The condo units will be 1 story ranch condos built ADA compliant and will cater to the 55+ target market. We will offer 2 units – The Maui 1400 SF and The Roma 1600 SF. They will include a garage, basement, and possible bonus loft above the garage. They will be built with some custom touches: grab bars in all bathrooms, walk in showers with tub doors, built in security systems / life alert systems that can automatically call 911, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. There will be no grass to cut or snow to shovel.

The Club House: The Club house will be 2500 SF with a full time concierge service with an outdoor pool and hot tube. There will always be someone to talk to 24-7 in case of an emergency. The club house will have a general meeting area by the fireplace and will have several banquet / meeting rooms to host the variety of clubs and activities we will offer on a weekly basis. Some of the activities will be knitting club, book club, arts and crafts club, poker club, men’s dinner, girls night out, Oscar night, and Holiday Parties. The activities will be on and off the facility. We will have a shuttle that will take everyone as a group out on activities outside of the grounds, i.e. Mall day, dinner out, and Opera Night

Please contact me via e-mail / cell (below) to set up a conference call. I am looking for a partnership or silent investor.

Regards,

Anthony J. Pisco
Business Development

Renaissance Building, Inc.
www.renaissancebuilding.com

E-mail: apisco@renaissancebuilding.com
Cell: 248-390-1508

Thanks for your inquiry Anthony.  We are funding projects like the one you have described.  I would need more information however, so a conference call would be a great idea.  You can email me if you want to set up a time to talk - we are located on the West Coast, but funding projects all over the US.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Barry Jekowsky

Barry@InstantFunder.com

Anthony if you follow the link below and submit a contact form, we can assist you and a underwriter will call you to discuss the loans, available to you.

http:/

/

http://www.ezloanfunding.com/5781

DLL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service